Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who ever did that needs to come to reality. I think who ever wrote that ... Smartphone News forum

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Who ever did that needs to come to reality. I think who ever wrote that was paid off buy ATT.

Next to sprint, the next carrier I got very poor service from is att. Very poor service.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Personally Im satisfied with AT&T. Ive tried three different carriers and even with a few issues (not letting me upgrade 28 days early), I still like the all around service. Just my two cents.

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39
    Well, considering it's only one magazine's opinion, and due to personal experience, I really don't think AT&T's nearly enough to write home about. I'll bet they've never tried the Verizon network.
    Hi. :D

smitters15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I must say, I've been with Verizon for years and put up with the prices, lack of phone choices, and the fact that they disable GPS on my Curve- and still recommend them! I've had Sprint and more recently AT&T for work phones and neither could match the coverage of Verizon. Recently the marketing folks at work all received AT&T Curves (after having Verizon Razr's) and all complained how poor the call quality and service is. I was stunned! Turns out, after letting one of them make a couple of calls on my personal 8330 with VZ, they couldn't believe the difference. A trip to the JD Power website will dispell any myth that AT&T is king. But, if VZ decides not to pick up the 8900, I may be tempted to defect. Any thoughts?

dcmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just think it depends on where you live. Ihave used Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T. When living in urban Wisconsin four years ago, I loved my Sprint coverage, but when I moved to rural Arkansas, neither Sprint nor Verizon could beat the service I receive from AT&T. I have been with them for 4 years now. Love having rollover minutes with my familytalk plan, and their customer service has been awesome. Most of my family in AR and WI have AT&T too now, so I don't think I will switch unless they piss me off enough--so far that hasn't happened.Just wish they would have 3G in my area :-( ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Even so, would rather have Verizon, for a REAL high speed experince on 3G.

Flyerguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Flyerguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    For those who say they have dropped calls on the Bold - do you live in a cave?
    I have had a Curve 8310 & now a Bold. I ONLY experienced drop calls at the same place & that's driving along I-95 just N of Philadelphia.
    Other than that ZERO problems. That includes traveling to Vegas, Cancun & Jamaica. At&t has been GREAT.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    It really is area dependent. I'm in Cleveland, OH, and AT&T absolutely rocks, I get a signal where a lot of my friends with Tmob and VZW don't. And when I had my Blackjack, the 3G coverage was rock solid. I expect the same when they let me upgrade to a Bold here in a few months.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Why are we still fighting whether or not it's a valid article? At the end of the day they could care less what we think. It's all about money and who cares if it's verizon, tmobile, telus, rogers, sprint etc... All carriers have their pros and cons.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    lol i love these fights, people are so opinionated. ATT may not have coverage in all places as the minister stated on the first page, this article is not written about the best US provider is about the best WORLD provider
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

mick1017 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Think Again GET The FACTS

Lets look at what counts and not a simple magazine sponsored by ATT,. The JD Powers AWARD has gone to Verizon for the last 2 years. JD POWERS is a non Biased organization. Also read the latest by Consumer Reports another Non Biased reporting. AGAIN VERIZON. ATT rated extreamly low.

darrenfinch no está en línea Stack level 1

Carrier Service (Bars etc)

I had a Curve 8320 on Tmo (work)on BES and a Personal 8300 on AT&T on BIS.

Calls wise fewer dropped called on my 8300 on AT&T but I noticed I lost data services more on AT&T than on T-Mobile (and I commute 40+ miles to work every day in WA).

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you need to talk to a csr? Are they there 24/7? Or was it cingular I was thinking about. No matter, it still sucks

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im thinking of switching from Tmobile. I have been with the for 10 years but I'm sick of the way they treat me.They have outrageous overcharges and they have yet to jump on the 4.5 train. They don't get new as often as ATT. So does anyone know of a good deal for new customers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12