-- 981,000 net new customers added in the first quarter -- Total customer additions of ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

T-Mobile USA Breaks 30 Million Customer Milestone & Reports Q1

Advertisement

-- 981,000 net new customers added in the first quarter
    -- Total customer additions of 2.1 million, including acquired SunCom base
    -- Service revenues of $4.6 billion in the first quarter of 2008, up 14% from the first quarter of 2007
    -- $1.44 billion Operating Income Before Depreciation and Amortization ("OIBDA") in the first quarter of 2008, up 18% from the first quarter of 2007
    -- Contract customer churn 1.7% in the first quarter, down from 1.9% in the first quarter of 2007
    -- Acquisition of SunCom Wireless closed February 22
    -- 3rd generation UMTS/HSDPA network launched in New York City on May 5 - 3G network to lay the foundation for future growth BELLEVUE, Wash.

T-Mobile USA, Inc. today reported first quarter 2008 results. During the quarter, T-Mobile USA’s acquisition of SunCom Wireless (SunCom) closed, adding 1.1 million customers and networks in the Southeastern United States, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. SunCom is reflected as part of T-Mobile USA’s results from February 22, 2008, and did not have a significant impact on T-Mobile USA’s first quarter 2008 consolidated results and metrics unless specifically stated below. At the end of the quarter, T-Mobile USA had 30.8 million customers, adding 981,000 net new customers during the first quarter, OIBDA of $1.44 billion, up 18% compared to the first quarter of 2007, and reduced contract customer churn to 1.7% from 1.9% in the first quarter of 2007.

[Read More]

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Those are some nice numbers. Let's hope they can roll out WORKING 3G (mabye even 3.5G) sometime soon.

bunky1971 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22F29DE1
    Go go go Tmo!!!! I am extremely satisfied with T-mo, FYI - I had been with And Terrible and Terrible for 10 years prior (I sometimes am a slow learner LOL). Tmo CS should be their biggest selling point, the rate plans don't crunch the wallet either!!!!

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39
    Go, Tmo!
    Hi. :D

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yay TMO...I am one of the one numbers added in 1Q this year and I am very satisfied.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I wanted to post that Hayden you beat me to it. Its really exciting. Crazy fact. T-Mobile customers did 33billion SMS/MMS messages this 1st quarter to. Thats nuts. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ way to go tmobile!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    I wanted to post that Hayden you beat me to it. Its really exciting. Crazy fact. T-Mobile customers did 33billion SMS/MMS messages this 1st quarter to. Thats nuts. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I can account for about 6-10 thousand a month! lol

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol 3g. I can't even get decent service. And it has crushed my wallet already,paying for half service an horrible coverage travling around orange and dutches county ny.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I can account for about 6-10 thousand a month! lol
    Between me and one other cowroker we usually combine for about 22000 a month.

sender no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C1561
    I wonder how many customers the network can reliably service...

Joe's BB no está en línea Stack level 1
    My wife and kids have been loyal customers for 5 yrs. they have always treated us fairly and with respect. Customer Care has been great especially when we have a Call Center not 10 miles from us and most of the time we receive helped from local people which is cool.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    When will Tmo go public?!

Ninja wants in on the profits!

-edit-

I mean as a spinoff. I wouldn't want to open myself to the total exposure of DT.
    Last edited by blackninja; 05-18-2008 at 08:25 PM.