As we have been telling you for a while now, T-Mobile is finally pulling the ... Smartphone News forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

T-Mobile@Home Unplugs March 23rd

Advertisement

As we have been telling you for a while now, T-Mobile is finally pulling the plug on their T-Mobile@Home service on March 23rd. *While you will not be able to purchase it as a consumer, it will continue to be available for business accounts. *In addition, T-Mobile will continue to service and support T-Mobile@Home customers. *If you are still looking for a landline alternative, get out to a T-Mobile store today and activate your Even More Plus plan with T-Mobile@Home for an additional $10 per month, or $15 for Even More plans, before March 23rd. *While it seems sad that they are killing off this great feature, do you really need it when you have unlimited plans?

Via TmoNews

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Ok, this is such a bad move on T-Mo's part. I have had this service for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love it. The call quality is great and I get it for $5 a month with my Even More Plus plan. Best of all, it's considered a T-Mo number, so I get free T-Mo to T-Mo calling from our mobile phones to/from it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is this the WiFi HotSpot service or something different?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    No, it is the home telephone router service

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Oh ok. I was worried for a minute there LOL

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    EricaJ I thought the same thing, and I was about to call my family and tell them so that they can add it back on.

The wifi one is fantastic for when you are indoors and you have 1 bar.