Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the answer is no. Its highly unlikely that they will alllow that unless ... Smartphone News forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the answer is no. Its highly unlikely that they will alllow that unless the really messed up.

joeyjoe856 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does any one know if the 8100 will still be sold along side the 8120? I have an upgrade I can claim on April 23 and I have been planning to buy the pearl. Wifi and GPS are nice but not worth paying double the price when I can get the 8100 for $100.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~they will still carry them unless we decide to completely pull the plug on the pearls which I highly doubt. They'll probably keep them until they are sold out in retail locations and then just keep them online only

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ***UPDATE*** The blackberry 8820 will be set to launch march 24th only through customer care and business care. Then april 7th looks like it'll be set to launch only in 300 retail locations. More updates to come.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyjoe856 View Post
    Does any one know if the 8100 will still be sold along side the 8120? I have an upgrade I can claim on April 23 and I have been planning to buy the pearl. Wifi and GPS are nice but not worth paying double the price when I can get the 8100 for $100.
    I've had a chance to play with verizon's and all I have to say is this (being I have the 8100)...
    The newer model is much sturdier. Aside from the sweet OS (which i prefer over my current OS) and WIFI, the it's heavier so it won't break as easy. The buttons aren't as flimsy so it's easier to text and email, the trackball has been tightened as well which means it's a better feel on your finger, and if it gets dirty then the dirt won't effect the sensors as much as the 8100's does (getting a stuck trackball).

Ever since I played with the new Pearl I've been wanting it... I might even go as far as buying it at retail so i wouldn't have to extend my contract, that's how bad I want it!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    ***UPDATE*** The blackberry 8820 will be set to launch march 24th only through customer care and business care. Then april 7th looks like it'll be set to launch only in 300 retail locations. More updates to come.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    we're going back and forth here from 8820 to 8120...
    The 8120 will be available to the public in retail stores, right? Just to make sure my last question wasn't for the 8820 b/c I didn't specify
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Yeah sorry we got information on both devices. The 8120 will be available april 24th to everyone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

footballguru2g no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone have a picture of the new 8820 coming out

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    It will probably roll out after the pearl2 comes out. Or the 8120 I should say. So people would have a reason besides wifi/talkforever to upgrade to the 8120. The youtube support I think will still be a while. However I heard that microsoft will be launching a program that will allow browsers to view flash sites etc. So I'm sure blackberry has something up their sleeve.
    Dang it that makes absolutely too much sense. you're probably right so i'll will have to wait for that new OS, and totally resist the urge to upgrade to the curve.......

mahealani no está en línea Stack level 1

Hmm.. Interesting

I've got T-Mobile so I'm thinking if they're going to put the Curve on sale? I've had my Pearl for a year now and would love to upgrade... especially at a discounted price lol

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by mahealani View Post
    I've got T-Mobile so I'm thinking if they're going to put the Curve on sale? I've had my Pearl for a year now and would love to upgrade... especially at a discounted price lol
    They may not because the curve is a different type of device with the full keyboard. The pearls for sure are going to stay discounted but the curve may stay the same. We will keep you posted.

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't wait for the 8120!!!!

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Can anyone please tell me if the 8120 for T-Mobile has a flash on the camera like the curve does??

wingzero1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    See boygenius's report - link below: 8120 and 8820 coming soon

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...ule/#more-3155

pumpkin24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for link but still doesn't say if it has a flash on camera...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast