Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by jonnyxedge ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats the problem I have ahard time seliing them ... Smartphone News forum

lyricalluna no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats the problem I have ahard time seliing them I traded one of my bbs but the rest of them I still have. And its hard for me to part with it since I've had it for sometime now.
    That's kinda weird...everything I put on craigslist I sold within 5 days, even damaged cars! Lol, so I think you just need to put the price you would like to sale for and let people talk down the price but not so low that it's not worth it.

lyricalluna no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry double post, I didn't see it posted right away like it usually does. I would delete it but I can't find the button lol.
    Last edited by lyricalluna; 03-17-2008 at 02:16 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Its going to have wifi for high speed browsing. Its one of the talk forever myfaves phone. It has gps. It has no camera but has the media player and media card support. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13
    anyone else curious if Tmobile will then have the new OS 4.3/4.5 ready for everybody else once this new handheld is out in April?! That would be awesome!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Its going to have wifi for high speed browsing. Its one of the talk forever myfaves phone. It has gps. It has no camera but has the media player and media card support. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That information is for the 8820. Sorry.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Hmmmm. That's a pretty smart little birdie! Thanks. I want that new pearl. But I don't know what I would do with my other pearl. Lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I friend of mine told me they were able to upgrade their device without a contract extension. They were told originally that they couldn't but fought it and got what they want. Is this possible Jonny, or was my friend put together?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by malcriado View Post
    anyone else curious if Tmobile will then have the new OS 4.3/4.5 ready for everybody else once this new handheld is out in April?! That would be awesome!
    Apparently its running the new os because it has the video record. Plus I think that's the whole reason why they waited until april to launch it instead of november of 07.

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13
    Apparently its running the new os because it has the video record. Plus I think that's the whole reason why they waited until april to launch it instead of november of 07.
    most def....but i'm curious if they will do a dual release of the OS 4.3/4.5 for the 8100, 8320, and 8800 when they have the 8120 and 8820 for sale. Kind of like well these have these new OS's so every other BB we have can have the same OS now. **i know i'm dreaming**

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I friend of mine told me they were able to upgrade their device without a contract extension. They were told originally that they couldn't but fought it and got what they want. Is this possible Jonny, or was my friend put together?
    They rarely do anything like that. Unless they resally really really screwed up. But normally you can't get a discount on a phone without a contact extension. You can purchase a phone at full cost without extending your contract.

joeybuckets123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    cool

fleshka no está en línea Stack level 3
    oh awesome! i see they record video and whatnot. Now if RIM would actually release the NEW OS so everyone else could record video, go to youtube etc, that would be great!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Is TMo going to release this for business only like AT&T, or will it be open to the public right away?

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Is TMo going to release this for business only like AT&T, or will it be open to the public right away?
    T-mobile said that it will be released in all departments so normal retail locations should be receiving the phone as well.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by fleshka View Post
    oh awesome! i see they record video and whatnot. Now if RIM would actually release the NEW OS so everyone else could record video, go to youtube etc, that would be great!

It will probably roll out after the pearl2 comes out. Or the 8120 I should say. So people would have a reason besides wifi/talkforever to upgrade to the 8120. The youtube support I think will still be a while. However I heard that microsoft will be launching a program that will allow browsers to view flash sites etc. So I'm sure blackberry has something up their sleeve.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    It will probably roll out after the pearl2 comes out. Or the 8120 I should say. So people would have a reason besides wifi/talkforever to upgrade to the 8120. The youtube support I think will still be a while. However I heard that microsoft will be launching a program that will allow browsers to view flash sites etc. So I'm sure blackberry has something up their sleeve.
    Any chance TMO will allow upgrade without a contract extension? A friend of mine said TMO allowed it but I don't know if they lied to him, if he's lying to me, or if it's true?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast