Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AT&T web site has it for $549.99 with no contract and $399 and $100 rebate ... Smartphone News forum

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

AT&T web site has it for $549.99 with no contract and $399 and $100 rebate with two year contract. I think I will wait. My 8820 working just fine.

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    Gotta DEAL! Granted, I was eligible for an upgrade but I got it for $275+tax, and I'll get the rebate TWICE, so $75, and I just sold my Curve for $300 lol...Deal!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I just bought mine from Best Buy and they used the Premier pricing/ discount applied.. I got mine for $269.49 w/tax (25% off) out the door... I am going to be up half the night!!!!!

Best Buy has them for $299.99 with no rebate....
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 11-04-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybuckets123 View Post
    what is gonna be the price anyway? 399? with 100 dollar rebate? i already have the curve i guess im just upgrading but its gotta be a 2 yr plan right?
    The ATT store has them for $399 w/ $100 rebate, but go see Best Buy for$299 with no rebate..... Best way to Buy......
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    am i able to upgrade through best buy and keep my current contract? im up for a device upgrade.

FRobert616 no está en línea Stack level 1
    just purchased my bold and an absolute amazing device! the voice quality on 3g is clear in so.cal with no choppy voice or static that I would experience on edge with my 8310. If you are a blackberry user as I have been for well over ten years you will not be disappointed. Make sure at&t provides you with a blue 3g simm card not the orange card that says cingular and update the imei on your account to change your network to umts. very important for the best voice quality. (former mobility employee)

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I got mine yesterday. This device is great! It is better than I thought. Calls are clear, speaker is just amazing. The SpeedRacer preview is jaw dropping. This is what we were waiting for. It was worth the wait.

OutsideLookinIn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XxxXXxxX
    Quote Originally Posted by hcheun View Post
    I don't think you'll have issues, but keep in mind, you won't get 3G out of it, and not sure if it's worth it. Since Tmobile uses a different frequncey (AWS) for 3G, your BOLD will only be limited to edge. Plus I don't think you won't be able to use UMA or the calls over wifi feature, as well. Just keep those in mind, because you may just want to wait till they get the Javelin (8900 curve) which will come out soon!
    Thanks for this piece of info hcheun! Yea I figure it won't be worth getting an unlocked BOLD without the 3G service also.

Btw, any idea when will T-Mobile get their 3G working? LOL... I'm soo tempted to sign up with AT&T right now with all these "BOLD experiences" everyone is relaying around here

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Just ordered mine this morning and should be getting overnighted for delivery tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think once I get it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123