Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Shame I am on BES. Would have loved to test it. Perhaps ... Smartphone News forum

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb

Re: Sync Blackberry w/ Google Calendar - GCALSYNC

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Shame I am on BES. Would have loved to test it. Perhaps it should come with the option of a separate bb app so as not to mix with the existing bb cal. Just a thought

MrsMimi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D6EA85

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I tried it too but ended up deleting it too. Too many problems!

zycron no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D2F2C1

Any word on a possible "fix" for the tunneling problem? I am on TMobile in the US and will un-install it until something is done about that (sigh).

- zycron

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Good try at a much needed solution unfortunately it's beta at best. I gave up on the sync errors sometime ago. Maybe in the future for now it needs some work...

tank no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400C3FD4

i just got the most recent version this past week. about the only issue i still have is the difference in time zones between my device and google calendar. i have emailed the author on a couple issues, and haven't gotten so much as an acknowledgement.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by tank
    i just got the most recent version this past week. about the only issue i still have is the difference in time zones between my device and google calendar. i have emailed the author on a couple issues, and haven't gotten so much as an acknowledgement.
    That's my only issue as well. The time zones are different between the program, my phone, and the authors home country. I hope that's something that will be updated soon.

I figured out the sync problems I was having, but I forgot what I had to do.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    When i try to sync with this app it says something about max connections opened....can anyone help?
    "A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to."

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Now im getting something about bad dns address.....anybody got any ideas?

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    I did a hard reset by removing the battery and it's working now. I put a mock event on the gcal and it show on my bb, but the events on my bb arent on the gCal. What gives!

- Bernard Bailey

ohbarnes no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wanted to sync from BB (BES) to Google one way (upload only) so that my Wife can see both our schedules at home. GCalSync sounded just the ticked... The initial 'full sync' worked quite well - a few all day events shifted a day but general appointments were all correct - BUT when I run a sync it duplicates all entries - I have erased my Google calendar a few times and tried to get it to work again but I'm giving up now :-( I'll try back in a few months to see if it has been fixed - would be great to wirelessly upload and changes to my schedule - I'm going to try the Companionlink option next (but that needs a PC!).

OB - 8700c

PIN/ID
    3034d119
    Has anyone figured out how to upload from bb to google cal, the program already downloads with no prob its just the upload. I need a professional on this one.

- Bernard Bailey

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    CalendarShare from Handango works really well. Aside from a few intial connection issues that were fairly easily solved (T-Mobile's Pearl doesn't come with the TCP/IP preset) no problems. I like Gcal's ability to pull stuff off the web (like concert dates/other events), and am frequently away from my Outlook, but usually have web access it is a nice plus. I think it was like $20, but it works out of the box, and you can backdoor multiple calendars by synching with 1 additional GCal, and read only for five more.

therev5275 no está en línea Stack level 1

Another alternative that works for me is that I sync all my different google calendars with outlook and then sync to my BB. Since I'm a newbie I am unable to post links... so, do a google search for "sync google to outlook" and it will be the top search result entitled "Grinn Production - Blog". Sadly, you'll have to do a bit of hacking, but nothing too involved.

When all is said and done you can sync both ways to your google calendar from your outlook. It's a work around for sure, but I haven't had an issue with it for the past 5 months I've been using it.

phalpernnh no está en línea Stack level 1

Question CompanionLink for Google Calendar

Has anybody tried CompanionLink for Google Calendar?
    I'm not allowed to post URLs yet, but you can find it on the companionlink web site. There is a free evaluation version, then $30 to purchase. If I try it out, I'll post a review here. If anybody else has tried it, I'd like to know your experience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast