We've featured a few similar services like this one. However, SugarSync is one sweet deal. ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

SugarSync: Your files on-the-go, instant & secure. Mac, PC or Smartphone.

Advertisement

We've featured a few similar services like this one. However, SugarSync is one sweet deal. Plus, we like it because it supports multiple smartphone platforms. Need files on the road? The SugarSync mobile website gives you quick access to files on your phone. Try the mobile photos software to sync pictures between your phone and computer. It’s easy to set up and wireless — no cables required.

Feature List:
    Remote File Access and Editing: Retrieve, edit and upload files stored on other computers and the Internet (including Microsoft Office docs, music, videos, and more).
    Shared Folders: Send files and folders (large and small) to anyone via an email sent directly from the Blackberry, and collaborate on projects through a Web-based Shared Folder (which can sync back to the Blackberry).
    Powerful Photo Features: Easy browsing with a thumbnail wall display of photo albums, enjoy detail with high resolution photo viewing, and directly upload and sync photos taken with the integrated Blackberry camera.

Read More

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    I subscribed to this service several months ago. Fantastic. I have a small business. This service allows me to sync the files on my office and home computer. Plus you always have a back-up.

I just switched computers in the office and loading the files thru SS was effortless.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sounds very interesting. I'm going to have to look into this one when I get home. Thanks, hayden!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Wow. Pricing is nice and it covers a wide variety of platforms.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    I subscribed to this service several months ago. Fantastic. I have a small business. This service allows me to sync the files on my office and home computer. Plus you always have a back-up.

I just switched computers in the office and loading the files thru SS was effortless.
    Thanks for the feedback regarding this svc. I was considering mobileme but found it to be cost prohibitive for our family's needs. i like that they have different levels and pricing that reflects that.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    well Haydn, here is THE substitute for Mobileme: Tried, experimented it and it´s a go from the start. No hassles !

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This looks really reasonable for the level of service, will probably at least do the trial and see if I get hooked
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

taynepope no está en línea Stack level 2
    pls let us know your experience w/ the trial