Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks, me too........now I can't wait for the new theme builder to be released. I ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Thanks, me too........now I can't wait for the new theme builder to be released. I see some wicked cool cherrichiodo themes in our future
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    omg girl, you and me both!!!

stevevader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F0917D
    Not a bad theme, but I like the Surreal theme much better
    Steve

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    i wish this was available for OS v4.5 :cry:

i guess you win some, you lose some.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    I cant get it on my 8310 with 4.5.0.42

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

Thumbs up

Nice theme!
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 06-14-2008 at 01:12 PM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~downloaded, the stargazer theme and can someone pass the word for a more manly theme sports or something.

copndoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Strange...since it works on mine and I have 4.3...maybe they are still working on an 8330 curve edition...keep checking back there over the next couple of days.

Also, I got it to display correctly on my BB. I had to use the same work around I do with vendor themes. Whenever I add unlocked vendor themes to my BB, I have to add at least 2, and whichever one I open 1st always ends up with the alltel background.

So this afternoon, 1st I downloaded the the stargazer theme again and then I hooked my BB to the DM, added the Verizon theme, and after my BB restarted I activated the Verizon theme first, the Alltel background attached itself to that. Then I opened the stargazer theme and it displayed as it should......the only bad thing is having to keep an extra theme on there, because if I delete the verizon one, the alltel pic will switch to the stargazer theme again.

I have to jump through hoops to do it, but it works

Is there any other way to get the home screen to come up? I have the blue Alltel screen too!

sweet_thing no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love this theme, but my Telus background is coming up, which looks terrible, and I can't change it. Does anyone know of an easy way to change the background??? I've never had this problem in the past so I'm not sure why it's doing this. I've never deleted any default themes either so that's not the problem.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

glamswagger no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E5FE7
    i just downloaded this and changed the background to the blackberry mango preloaded pic it goes perfect with the color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by glamswagger View Post
    i just downloaded this and changed the background to the blackberry mango preloaded pic it goes perfect with the color scheme.
    For some reason, on my 8130, it won't let me change the background pic.......I wonder why....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_thing View Post
    I love this theme, but my Telus background is coming up, which looks terrible, and I can't change it. Does anyone know of an easy way to change the background??? I've never had this problem in the past so I'm not sure why it's doing this. I've never deleted any default themes either so that's not the problem.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
    The only way I can do it is in my post quoted below:

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Strange...since it works on mine and I have 4.3...maybe they are still working on an 8330 curve edition...keep checking back there over the next couple of days.

Also, I got it to display correctly on my BB. I had to use the same work around I do with vendor themes. Whenever I add unlocked vendor themes to my BB, I have to add at least 2, and whichever one I open 1st always ends up with the alltel background.

So this afternoon, 1st I downloaded the the stargazer theme again and then I hooked my BB to the DM, added the Verizon theme, and after my BB restarted I activated the Verizon theme first, the Alltel background attached itself to that. Then I opened the stargazer theme and it displayed as it should......the only bad thing is having to keep an extra theme on there, because if I delete the verizon one, the alltel pic will switch to the stargazer theme again.

I have to jump through hoops to do it, but it works

Try this, delete stargazer, use the instructions in this thread( http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=51709 ) to add a couple locked vendor themes to your BB, then download Stargazer again....Reboot your BB, then activate a vendor theme and see if the alltel or telus pic attaches itself to the vendor theme, if not try the other vendor theme.....it should attach itself to one of them, once it does, then activate the stargazer theme and it should display properly. The only problem is that you have to leave that vendor theme on your BB too or the alltel/telus background will then attach itself to the stargazer theme.

That's the only way I could get mine to work, if anyone else finds something easier, please post it........i like easy
    Twitter? My Apps List

sweet_thing no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks so much I'll give it a try!

~via BB (wap.pinatack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Unlike the Surreal Theme this one seems to work on 4.5 at least for the Curve.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

infernox no está en línea Stack level 3
    I prefer the Surreal one but like the animation on this. The colors on Stargazer are too feminine for me.
    9000 Bold / v4.6.0.297 / at&t

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast