Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by cupiecat ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have 8310 with the 4.2.2 OS. What is ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cupiecat View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have 8310 with the 4.2.2 OS. What is animation that you are talking about.. I don't see one. :-(
    Click on the star next to the profiles icon.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, here's my screenshots.

1) this background has been changed!!! this must be something new in the CDK that is currently in beta..man, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say i want THIS CDK more than a usable 4.5 OS!!!

2) even third party icons are customizable now. you can see they match all the others. VERY VERY NICE!!!

3) the star is what you click to see the animation of the spaceship (next pic -- was tricky to get animation in the screenshot ) not sure if the spaceship is functional or just pretty neat!

4) animation in action (spaceship and a couple of the stars are a little brighter for the animation)

5) the quick reply box on wap.pinstack.com is light blue!! this is a theme addition. also notice that the signal on the browser now shows the 'custom' meter and not the old blue default meter...its the little things that get me excited

6) the transparent issues i saw in the previous theme builder (slows down the menus used for transparency) aren't prevalent in this theme, so i am assuming they fixed that issue. YAY!! bc i love transparent menus!

This is a really neat theme. Yeah, I would rock it if i wasn't such a theme snob...but its truly an 'original' idea and i LOVE the color scheme.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I agree, the spaceship is not exactly my thing, but I like the idea of animated themes, that's why I posted it. It gives us a hint of what's to come when the next theme builder gets released . I'm sure the animation is a big part of why the file size is so big too......all the more reason I'm dying for my new 8330.

I can't wait to check out your screenshots. I didn't realize they had it for the other BBs too...maybe you can rename the title and move the thread.

Also, do you or any of the other experts have any idea of how I can get my BB to stop attaching the alltel background to themes. It does it to this theme and also when I unlock vendor themes the alltel background always takes over. Here are two examples, the first is this new Stargazer theme, the second is the Verizon theme. I would LOVE to find a way to stop this from happening.......it drives me nuts

Also, this theme won't let me change the background picture either, so I can't just switch it to a different background and it looks so stupid with the Alltel logo behind the bottom docking icons.........if anyone has any ideas that would be awesome.

did you by chance remove any of the default themes? i've seen this a few times (tho mostly reports on the beta OS's) and the fix i've seen is to 1) make sure you have all the default themes and 2) maybe trade default themes with another OS (tho that is the fix i've seen with the beta, not 4.3)

No I never removed the default themes.

Do you think upgrading to another vendor OS and removing the vendor file will do any good....not sue what you mean by swapping themes...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    well you would take the themes from the java folder on another OS and replace them with the themes from the java folder of another OS

maybe upgrading or using another OS would work. i simply cannot be for sure. i have seen before where same OS, different carriers, performed with different results.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I really like this theme. I wonder why they only allowed 4 icons on the homescreen instead of the normal 5.

Thanks cherri.....I'll mess around with it over the weekend and let you know how it goes

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sugarhoodie no está en línea Stack level 2
    where is this dl located? i have the verizon 8330 4.3.0

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhoodie View Post
    where is this dl located? i have the verizon 8330 4.3.0
    On your bb go to mobile.blackberry.com

just did...says sorry, no themes are currently available for your blackberry device and os....

Maybe you can try this, go back to the mobile.blackberry.com theme download page and try refreshing the page....I'm not sure if it will do you any good, but it's worth a shot.........
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhoodie View Post
    just did...says sorry, no themes are currently available for your blackberry device and os....
    Yea I get the same message "no themes for your BB 8330,OS 4.3.0"
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Still no luck...

Strange...since it works on mine and I have 4.3...maybe they are still working on an 8330 curve edition...keep checking back there over the next couple of days.

Also, I got it to display correctly on my BB. I had to use the same work around I do with vendor themes. Whenever I add unlocked vendor themes to my BB, I have to add at least 2, and whichever one I open 1st always ends up with the alltel background.

So this afternoon, 1st I downloaded the the stargazer theme again and then I hooked my BB to the DM, added the Verizon theme, and after my BB restarted I activated the Verizon theme first, the Alltel background attached itself to that. Then I opened the stargazer theme and it displayed as it should......the only bad thing is having to keep an extra theme on there, because if I delete the verizon one, the alltel pic will switch to the stargazer theme again.

I have to jump through hoops to do it, but it works

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ATA
    wow..that's REALLY weird, but sooo glad you got it to work

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast