Starbucks is launching a store-finding and menu-information application for the iPhone, and is testing a ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Starbucks Unveils Its First iPhone Apps

Advertisement

Starbucks is launching a store-finding and menu-information application for the iPhone, and is testing a second app that will let customers use the phone as their Starbucks card.

The first app, myStarbucks, lets customers locate stores and bookmark favorite locations. They can search by additional information, such as hours and amenities, to find, for example, a nearby one that’s open and has a drive-thru window.

It also include a menu and nutritional information for Starbucks’s drinks, food and coffee beans, and a “drink builder” that displays nutritional information based on the selections.

Read More | Check out the Apps

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    I can see how I would never use this app. Congrats to everyone that wants to pay for overpriced Java!
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I love these apps...if you are dieting, this ia a big help. Also, the card app allows you to reload your card @ anytime.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.151 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think they should have combined them into one app, having two is silly.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Now they just have to replace the pricks who have nasty attitudes when I order my Vanilla Bean Frap.