Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

its good for those that wont go over 450 minutes before 7pm or you can ... Smartphone News forum

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554

Advertisement

its good for those that wont go over 450 minutes before 7pm or you can pay 10.00 to start at pm. 45 cents a minute afterwards notice they got rid of buying additional minutes.

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    I have to find out if they offering the 15% military discount on this plan, because they dont offer it for older plan.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I also found out that any corporate discounts do not apply to the Sprint everything plan. The County I work for in Texas has a 15% off deal with Sprint, but it does not apply to the everything plan.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

Moe2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    I also found out that any corporate discounts do not apply to the Sprint everything plan. The County I work for in Texas has a 15% off deal with Sprint, but it does not apply to the everything plan.
    The only plan the discounts do not apply to is the Simply Everything plan ($99). The other everything plans are eligible for the discounts. I know this because I have a 25% discount on my Everything Data 450 plan.

Omegazab no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30c96eb6
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe2005 View Post
    The only plan the discounts do not apply to is the Simply Everything plan ($99). The other everything plans are eligible for the discounts. I know this because I have a 25% discount on my Everything Data 450 plan.

i only get a 15 percent discount for working at my school but a discount is a discount when you are gonna pay for it anyways.

Gayathri no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello

Go Sprint! It's about time they got really competitive.

Omegazab no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30c96eb6
    just thought i may mention this to anyone that would read this. correct me if i am wrong of course. but the everything data plan now includes any mobile unlimited calling. SO that means any mobile carrier that you call you have unlimited calls. so verizon t mobile and so on its now unlimited. As stated before with a 450 unlimitd data i am using even less minutes. :-D

BBNB01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31DB163E
    I got the plan myself had it a couple of yrs..............& LOVE IT!!GO SPRINT
    BBNB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123