Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i have a tmo 8900 and would love to take advantage of this sprint offer ... Smartphone News forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

i have a tmo 8900 and would love to take advantage of this sprint offer (mainly cuz of NFL)..would it be hard to switch n unlock???? (no contract with tmo)

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't think 8900's are able to operate on Sprint. I might be wrong though hmm... You can try to trade your phone for a tour here at the stacks and do it right
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jay.cappy no está en línea Stack level 1
    At TMobile, I have $49 unlimited voice and $26 unlimited data. Total $75 US.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^what about the texting?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    Dont be fooled. This plan only has 450 minutes that will be used if you ever call a landline phone before 7PM. I am keeping my unlimited everything for $99. Still the cheapest out of ANY carrier.
    My point exactly. Unless the simply everything plan is way too many minutes for you then this is a good deal. I don't like to have to count my minutes. This may be convenient for my wife who uses way less minutes than I. I'm too spolied by my $99 "do whateva, wheneva" plan, so ill stick with what I have.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I don't think 8900's are able to operate on Sprint. I might be wrong though hmm... You can try to trade your phone for a tour here at the stacks and do it right
    Nope, the 8900 won't work with sprint. I think its a gsm phone anyways and sprint uses cdma. Also sprint will not let anyone use another carrier's phone with their service.

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Figures as soon as I leave sprint they do something like this. O well back to sprnt on 19months lol.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Read the first line of this. If you already have the everything plan, Sprint will automatically add the feature for you.

http://anymobile.sprint.com/

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ^^what about the texting?
    BlackBerry Unlimited Web + Unlimited Messages $34.99 per mo.

Get unlimited communication capabilities, with unlimited Web access and domestic messages.

Includes:
    • Unlimited Web access
    • Unlimited domestic text, picture, and instant messages
    • Unlimited personal e-mail

T-Mobile.... With the $49.99 unlimited talk and this plan it would be $84.98

WHYZ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    211063B8
    Originally Posted by dubie76
    Dont be fooled. This plan only has 450 minutes that will be used if you ever call a landline phone before 7PM. I am keeping my unlimited everything for $99. Still the cheapest out of ANY carrier.

i payless for "everything" at T-Mobile. $84 before tax.(customer loyalty plan). only bad thing is that i dont live in a 3g area, but its coming.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    ok
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

Moe2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WHYZ View Post
    Originally Posted by dubie76

i payless for "everything" at T-Mobile. $84 before tax.(customer loyalty plan). only bad thing is that i dont live in a 3g area, but its coming.
    But isn't that "loyalty plan" only for those customers that have been with T-Mobile for a certain period of time? Also, T-Mobile doesn't include GPS navigation included in their plans. One more thing that gives the advantage to Sprint is the Premier program (for anyone that has a plan greater than $69.99) which lets you upgrade once a year at new customer pricing. Once T-Mobile has that and good 3G coverage then MAYBE, I'll consider them again.
    BlackBerry8350i/4.6.1.204 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103

PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe2005 View Post
    But isn't that "loyalty plan" only for those customers that have been with T-Mobile for a certain period of time? Also, T-Mobile doesn't include GPS navigation included in their plans. One more thing that gives the advantage to Sprint is the Premier program (for anyone that has a plan greater than $69.99) which lets you upgrade once a year at new customer pricing. Once T-Mobile has that and good 3G coverage then MAYBE, I'll consider them again.
    BlackBerry8350i/4.6.1.204 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103
    Exactly. The premier program is why I'm never leaving. Since I love having the latest phone, every year I get to upgrade. I have the tour now, and if something better comes out next year, I can get it.

ladij no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304634ec
    Hey..I was just reading thru this thread and saw ur question. When I first got to sprint I had a ATT curve that I personally unlocked because I work for ATT...sprint wasn't able to add it to my acct. Also keep it mind it was a 1st gen curve...but ATT and Sprint use 2 diff networks which I wasn't aware of at first cus I don't work for sprint lol..so make sure u do ur homework b4 u go thru all the hassel...cus to say the least I was pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    i have a tmo 8900 and would love to take advantage of this sprint offer (mainly cuz of NFL)..would it be hard to switch n unlock???? (no contract with tmo)
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    2 yr contract extention!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast