Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Let’s just say it: Sprint is back. First the carrier nabs the hottest handhelds with ... Smartphone News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Sprint Offers Unlimited Everything For $69 A Month

Advertisement

Let’s just say it: Sprint is back. First the carrier nabs the hottest handhelds with the Palm Pre, BlackBerry Tour and soon the HTC Hero and Palm Pixi. But that’s just the start. Now, it’s offering up the $69 Any Mobile, Anytime plan which includes – get this – unlimited calls to any mobile phone, unlimited web surfing, Blackberry access, unlimited Direct Connect, unlimited text, picture, and video, and unlimited weekend minutes start at 7pm. Plus, the plan includes all the little extras like GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile. Wowsers.
    Hopefully Sprint is successful with this latest push. If it is, then other carriers will have to follow suit which means everyone wins. Right now most of us pay a ridiculous amount each month for mobile service. My $149 plan on Verizon includes BIS and 1200 minutes, but only a small text messaging package for both lines. With Sprint, I can spend $20 less, but have unlimited everything and more minutes.
    Maybe Sprint realizes that people buy into plans more than the handsets. Sure, the iPhone is cool, but the monthly plan is damn expensive which probably turns some folks off. It’s a shame too because the hardware is an amazing piece of technology. But times are tough and not everyone can afford that type of plan every month. An unlimited plan for only $70 is a lot easier and there will be a good amount of quality but affordable hardware to choose from soon anyway.
    Well done, Sprint. Well done.

via MobileCrunch
    Last edited by srl7741; 09-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Good job Sprint.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Now that is 450 anytime minutes. The $99 plan is the unlimited everything still.

wmscott2k no está en línea Stack level 1
    I called about it they told me the plan only includes 900 anytime unlimited night and weekends . Unlimited internet and blackberry service messeging . Ha the plan been unrolled yet
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wmscott2k View Post
    I called about it they told me the plan only includes 900 anytime unlimited night and weekends . Unlimited internet and blackberry service messeging . Ha the plan been unrolled yet
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
    Thats to a landline phone. Its unlimited to any mobile phone on any carrier.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    $69? That's it? Holy hairless apes!!!!! That's only $10 more than MetroPCS and they offer the new bb tour woooooooooot o.O. Hmmm... Now, I gotta think this through before jumping ship to T-mo. What to do Help me jeebus
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    So I started a plan for $99 on sunday with sprint just to get jabbed days later?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    So I started a plan for $99 on sunday with sprint just to get jabbed days later?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
    i believe you could switch plans now without extending your contract.......

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    i believe you could switch plans now without extending your contract.......
    correct.

2:13:42 PM Dianne Our Right Plan Promise gives you the flexibility to change your plan to a currently available Sprint plan at anytime without having to extend your service agreement.

just lowered my plan from the 900 everything data to 450. with insurance and my discount i'll be paying roughly $60 a month after taxes
    Last edited by S2K ON 2; 09-10-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go Sprint! It's about time they got really competitive. I love my Pre.
    Andy

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    And now we wait for other carries to do something similar
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Dont be fooled. This plan only has 450 minutes that will be used if you ever call a landline phone before 7PM. I am keeping my unlimited everything for $99. Still the cheapest out of ANY carrier.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554
    i'm staying 99.00

Omegazab no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30c96eb6
    i have the 450 unlimited data plan and its a great price. for those who use little minutes and text and email more for communication it is perfect. the simply everything is nice but in comparison to most plans that don't have every thing unlimited sprint still wins price wise with the amount of minutes see most other companies charge out the butt for blackberry/data services.

chicaloca21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I saw this advertised yesterday and switched! I was on a basic 200 min plan with the Blackberry add on (which includes unlimited data and text). But i would go over my minutes some of the time. My bill will only go up $10 and i get over double the anytime minutes! It's fantastic!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast