Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is not a complete shocker I left sprint because of there lack of Cust ... Smartphone News forum

gqswagga no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    218879E8

Advertisement

This is not a complete shocker I left sprint because of there lack of
    Cust serv and the droped calls it got to a point my calls where always droping and I was always getting it fixed.. I do feel bad for the workers and hope this is not the end for the company..via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mike22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Smile

SPRINT,GETS RID OF nextel THEY WOULD BE FINE,nextel is F SPRINT UP,CUT UR LOSES AND MOVE ON.....

CostantinoA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B71F57
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sprint is still great wireless company. They had troubles starting back with Sprint Local and Sprint Long Distance. Then the whole nextel thing. They are on the right track now.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mike22 View Post
    SPRINT,GETS RID OF nextel THEY WOULD BE FINE,nextel is F SPRINT UP,CUT UR LOSES AND MOVE ON.....
    Are you serious ?? Of the 53 million subscribers, 34 million use CDMA and 18 million use the NexTel iDen platform. The other 1.2 million use both. What are you going to do, give 18 million subscribers NEW phones or do you tell them to take a hike?? An according to the Washington Post, Sprint will maintain that platform (iDen) until 2012, so it's not going anywhere.

Why do you continue to blame NexTel?? Sprint bought NexTel, not the other way around. After reading this, if you still blame NexTel, you're in denial.

Bberrymasta05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242c9371
    mike 22 seems to not understand whats going on... on a side note i think biggest reason sprint is as big as it is is because they do not require a deposit larger than 150 dollars no matter what your credit looks like... which in turn results in a company losing money when you stack ALL of the people who dont pay their bills on ONE company just doesnt make sense to me

Bberrymasta05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242c9371
    also the correct figures are att ended 07 with approx 2,000,000 more customers than they started with verizon about 1.8 million t mo just under 1,000,000 and the only MAJOR company to lose customers was sprint/nextel who LOST 200,000 in 07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12