Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Have ordered a several dozen of these handsets for customers since the launch last Thursday. ... Smartphone News forum

vhans81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Indirect Dealer for Sprint

Advertisement

Have ordered a several dozen of these handsets for customers since the launch last Thursday. So far the devices have been working out fine. We had one unit that had a major JVM error after 1 day and we had to send it back. Apparently, Blackberry.com has not released the OS software in case the unit crashes as of yet. Feel free to PM if you would like to know anything device specific.

VJ

Muffnician no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine finally arrived about 1pm today and it only took about 20 min to provision on the network after I called it in. Had wifi set up in seconds, and I have found that it is a welcome addition. I have had zero issues with it and find the speed of the device to be way snappier than my 8330. The little enhancements to the OS are great. You can track forward and back with the volume keys while locked and it is louder than its Sprint counterpart even with the seidio enhanced cover. I will need a few full days to check it out completly but so far I am impressed.

solah no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    The specs on blackberry.com have it listed as 98mb, and the 8320 has 64. The site also says it runs 4.6. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I guess they've updated it now. the 8330 is showing 96MB, but the 8350i shows 128MB.

//na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/blackberrycurve8300//curve_specifications.jsp?navId=H0,C221,S2

VROD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    402623C4
    okay, I know the phone is brand new but I have a question. I have downloaded ESPN and Google Maps to the phone and the icons are in the "Downloads" folder not in the main icon area. How do I get the icons out of the folder and in plain view?
    Last edited by VROD; 12-18-2008 at 01:39 PM.

PIN/ID
    402623C4

I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by VROD View Post
    okay, I know the phone is brand new but I have a question. I have downloaded ESPN and Google Maps to the phone and the icons are in the "Downloads" folder not in the main icon area. How do I get the icons out of the folder and in plain view?

PIN/ID
    402623C4
    I figured it out.

THIS PHONE IS AWESOME compared to the 7520 I had previously.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    got my on tues i love it its great,cant put into words.
    Mike

jbrown1810 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looks like this 83xx from SPRINT will finally have MMS?

brians8350i no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I have this phone, the screen is great, the internet is just as fast as the CDMA version. the os is 4.6, the phone can send MMS messages, the phone comes out the box with Word to go, Sheets to go, and Slideshow to go. With built in WIFI and teleNav GPS.

PIN/ID
    friends
    8350I is iden NEXTEL iden always had mms,so the cdma side of blackberry still DOES NOT have mms.
    Mike

PIN/ID
    friends
    AND as far as 8350i being as fast as EVDO rev a not even close still alot slower but way faster then other iden phones,but the wifi is very fast like wifi is.also sprint is comig out with a PINK INSTINCT IN FEB.
    Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123