SplashData, Inc., the leading provider of productivity software for smartphones, today announced a version of ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

SplashData Launches SplashMoney for BlackBerry

Advertisement

SplashData, Inc., the leading provider of productivity software for smartphones, today announced a version of its popular SplashMoney personal finance application for BlackBerry smartphones. With SplashMoney, BlackBerry users now have the ability to instantly download their most recent banking account activities through a wireless connection and synchronize with a Windows PC.

SplashMoney is a complete personal financial manager for handhelds and desktop computers that allows users to securely record transactions, track account balances, generate reports and budgets, and manage finances while on the go. SplashMoney features a streamlined user interface, charting of financial data, the ability to assign icons to transactions, transaction filtering, and bank account reconciliation. The software supports most account types, including checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, and money market accounts.

SplashMoney may be used as a stand-alone application on a BlackBerry or Windows desktop computer, and is optimized for two-way synchronization between the two. Changes made to both mobile and desktop versions will be retained and merged into one up-to-date file upon synchronization, rather than the most recently updated version overwriting the other version.

Features include:
    • SplashMoney Desktop application for Mac & Windows with two-way sync - allows you to view, edit, and print transactions on your desktop computer
    • Online banking -- download transactions from your bank directly into SplashMoney on your desktop and handheld
    • Budgets and Reports with Charts
    • Scheduled transactions with reminders... and much more!
    • Free 30-day Trial

[read more]

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks, looks promising. Checking it out now

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99
    I have only loaded up my bank account, but it seems like a great program. It pulls my Bank statements and keeps me update in an easy way.

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ohhhh I had this on my PDA and it puts all those others to SHAME...well hopefully this one does to! Im willing to take a loss of my money I spent on Ascendo and get this if it works half as good as it did on my pda

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No discount code? I'll go with Ascendo for that 20%!

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Guess I should contact them but doesnt show it supports the 8120,8320,or the 8820. That sucks.

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This program is really good. It seriously blows all the others out of the water. Connecting to your bank is pretty awesome.

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Empire View Post
    Guess I should contact them but doesnt show it supports the 8120,8320,or the 8820. That sucks.
    They are all supported.

System Requirements
    > 7100, 7130 > 7250, 7290, 7520 > 7730, 7750, 7780 > 8700, 8703, 8707 > Pearl (81xx) > Curve (83xx) > 88xx

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody7 View Post
    They are all supported.

System Requirements
    > 7100, 7130 > 7250, 7290, 7520 > 7730, 7750, 7780 > 8700, 8703, 8707 > Pearl (81xx) > Curve (83xx) > 88xx
    I saw the same thing on their webpage minus the xx's I'll have to check it out again without being at work for 10 hours and staring at my pc screen. LOL