Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOS GATOS, CA – May 30, 2007 – SplashData, Inc., a leading provider of mobile ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

SplashData Announces SplashShopper and SplashWallet for BlackBerry

Advertisement

LOS GATOS, CA – May 30, 2007 – SplashData, Inc., a leading provider of mobile productivity software, has released its popular SplashShopper list manager for BlackBerry® smartphones from Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM; TSX: RIM).

Simultaneously, SplashData announced the availability of its best-selling SplashWallet productivity suite for BlackBerry. SplashWallet for BlackBerry includes SplashID™, SplashPhoto™, and SplashShopper as a bundle for a discounted price.

SplashShopper offers a powerful and easy way to manage everything from holiday gift lists to grocery shopping for family get-togethers to keeping track of DVD rentals. SplashShopper enables users to share lists of any kind with family members, friends or colleagues. SplashShopper also includes a full-featured Windows desktop application that allows users to quickly synchronize lists between their handset and a desktop computer.

“I’ve been keeping all of my lists on SplashShopper for years – it’s one of my favorite applications,” said Anne Smith, a user in San Francisco, California. “I’ve been waiting for the release on BlackBerry smartphones, and it’s everything I was hoping for.”

“BlackBerry smartphone users understand the value of productivity software in their personal and professional lives and SplashData’s products, with the ability to help people improve their personal productivity and keep organized, are a natural fit,” said Jeff McDowell, Vice President, Global Alliances, Research In Motion. “We are very pleased to be working with SplashData to expand their application portfolio for the BlackBerry platform.”

A few of the key features of SplashShopper include the ability to create an unlimited number of customizable lists, track aisle locations and prices, and search and sort lists. Other important features include:

* Handy pre-populated lists of common groceries, gifts, wines, music, movies, to do’s, and more
    * The ability to tailor lists with store names, categories, fields and icons
    * A customizable List View with colored rows, resizable columns and one-click sorting
    * Dynamic calculation and display of the total price for a group of items, including taxes
    * Full featured Windows desktop companion application
    * Seamless synchronization between the handheld and desktop versions
    * Printing of customized shopping lists from the desktop

“Many avid users of SplashID and SplashPhoto have been vocal about the need to make more of our software available,” said Morgan Slain, CEO of SplashData. “With the addition of SplashShopper for BlackBerry smartphones, these users now have full access to the leading mobile productivity suite, SplashWallet. SplashWallet is the best value in mobile software, giving you the ability to manage all of your passwords, photos and lists for one low price.”

Pricing and Availability
    SplashShopper for BlackBerry is available for immediate download at www.splashdata.com for $29.95. This price includes both the BlackBerry smartphone application and the Windows desktop companion software. SplashShopper is also available as part of the SplashWallet suite for BlackBerry, which also includes SplashID and SplashPhoto, and costs $59.95.

Try it here: http://www.splashdata.com/splashshop...erry/index.htm

Update: Get 15% off Spashshopper at the PinStack BBshop. Enter code SSLESS15 during checkout.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: SplashData Announces SplashShopper and SplashWallet for BlackBerry

I used to use Splash Shopper on my Treo and later my Palm TX. I really liked the interface. This is good news (to me anyway.)

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3

I wish they also had a Mac desktop-companion program.
    Last edited by peterme; 05-30-2007 at 02:46 PM.

PIN/ID
    ask

we'll be offering a few free copies of this shortly to Stackers stay tuned.

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Awesome, could use a program like that!
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233

loos interesting I would try it.
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I could definitely use this!

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Thumbs up Re: SplashData Announces SplashShopper and SplashWallet for BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    we'll be offering a few free copies of this shortly to Stackers stay tuned.
    SWEET!!! I'm definitely gonna be on the look out for a copy of this program. But, if I can't get my hands on a pro bono copy...I'll pay!

PIN/ID
    ask

15% off Spashshopper at the PinStack BB shop. Enter code SSLESS15 during checkout. Offer ends next week.

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

The link for the BB Shop is not working, here is an updated link. http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=11880
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

for $29.95 can I transfer this program to my new blackberry when I finally upgrade?
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would like a free copy of the shopping list application.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ihave installed this software on my 8800. This is an amazing software. Previously I was using ShopMagic which was a device only shopping program. Although I was pleased overall by ShopMagic, SplashShopper is a fantastic program and way more in depth. I was delighted by the number of catagories already pre-programmed. Since I love to travel the travel list catagory will prove incredibly helpful. The program is very visually attractive. It is easy to install and operate. I was having some difficulty with the syncing between the desktop and device versions. Tomorrow I will investigate it further. I highly recommend this program, the only slight drawback is that the movie and music listings are somewhat limited and older. However since you can add your own easily in the desktop software it is easy to remedy.

whyte_bwoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FBD4E3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds good to me ill definatly try this out!

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

I've used the Wallet on the Treo and those programs are "Nails..." I'm definitely in to dload these to my Curve -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast