Last week we featured SpinVox and some of you sent us emails worried about the ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

SpinVox answers the call of BlackBerry users

Advertisement

Last week we featured SpinVox and some of you sent us emails worried about the pricing and other issues. Spinvox today announced some new BlackBerry specific details...

"SpinVox Voicemail for BlackBerry is a bit special. Download our plug-in software and not only will you get your voicemails as emails within minutes but you can also see who’s left you the message. Then you have a choice – email or call them back, up to you.
    And that’s not all…

-- Your Voicemails are prefixed with “SpinVox:” so it’s easy to sort voicemail from email
    -- The first part of the message is displayed in the subject line
    -- Available on a range of BlackBerry models including 88xx, 83xx Curve™, 8100 Pearl™ 8707g, 8700 and 7130.Like the sound of that?

If you already have a SpinVox Voicemail account, just sign in below and we'll send you an email telling you how to download the SpinVox for BlackBerry software.
    Don't have SpinVox Voicemail? Sign up for your free trial now and we'll send you the instructions"

[Read More]

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Re: SpinVox answers the call of BlackBerry users

Unless I'm missing something, there is no trial period if you live inside the U.S. Also, no special pricing options. It sends you to the trial page site but when you select United States it then sends you to the uReach website located here. Not sure if they messed up the links but i checked out their website a week ago when it was featured and nothing has changed since then.

Not sure about anyone else but no way i would sign up for a visual voicemail service without at least a trial period first.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Looks like a great app. Only problem is based on the # of VM's I get (15-20 a day) this would actually cost me more than my cell bill. And that's 5000 shared family plan myfav, 1 BES add on plan, 1 BIS add on plan, 400 texts on 2 lines. 3 total lines. Bill is $215 approx. Hopefully RIM will include visual vm soon. It would be a nice feature.

nboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246b7029

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~