Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Live without it! No way. I just found out the other day you can actually ... Smartphone News forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Advertisement

Live without it! No way. I just found out the other day you can actually turn the Blackberry off! That took the better part of 8 years to figure out!

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I go without my BlackBerry voluntarily, every weekend, except for once a month, when I'm on call. Although, if I lost my phone, or left it at home, it's hard to deal with. That might just be my OCD kicking in, because something feels wrong, if I'm on the road, and my cell phone is sitting at home. I've done it once, and couldn't stop thinking about forgetting my phone, all day. To be honest, it's been that way with any phone I have. That's more of a peace of mind issue, I guess. I love having a BlackBerry, but I also like my weekends, with less phone calls/emails.
    Last edited by joemecu; 07-05-2008 at 12:43 PM.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It'd be hard, but like everything else, I'd adjust.
    As much as I've grown to appreciate all that my Blackberry can provide-believe me, I utilize it for many important things daily, I simply can't wait to see what RIM has in store for us in the upcoming months. They've been devoting a lot of resources to staying #1!!!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    No way on gods green earth will I do that again! Its happened to me a few times while waiting for overnight replacements, cold sweats, tremors...didn't think I would make it.
    Now it keeps me connected to the one I love, so... Could I live without it? Absolutely NOT!

vonyo no está en línea Stack level 1
    i actually had to go without my bb for 2hrs...i left it in Loganville PA at a fam member house....n i live in baltimore...as soon as i pulled into the driveway n realized i didnt hav my fone my heart started beating fast. i def drove back to PA to get it...waste hella gas but it was worth it!

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    even if it wasn't a blackberry, i couldn't live with out a cell phone

perlguy9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM
    I can quit anytime I want.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Riiiight! Hello, my name is monica and I'm a crackberry addict. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by perlguy9 View Post
    I can quit anytime I want.

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    If the question is: Can you live without your BB? then the answer for me would be no. However, I do take pleasure in leaving it the charging cradle when I am at home. I get WAY too many texts, phone calls etc. due to it being a work provided BB, and feel really good to disconnect from that environment. That being said, my BB is a PC on my belt. I have lots of entries in the password keeper, have my entire life in the address book, have upgraded to the new 4.5 OS so all birthday/anniversary reminders are in there too. I too have a mild heart attack when I do a belt check and my holster is missing the BB. I would never leave the house without it. I even have gone the route of having a pearl to swap into for the weekend, so it fits in my pocket better than the curve. I put my wife, mother and father into BB's. ( I am sure there are many out there that can relate to the arduos task of maintaining 4 BB's) When my mother passed a few weeks ago, I didnt shut her berry down. I keep it in my house as a secondary, and actually use it. And besides, since my days of tweaking small block chevy engines are long gone, and builing your own PC isnt worth the trouble anymore, what else do I have to play with? There is a great feeling of accomplishment when one brings a bricked BB back to life. Of course, none of that would be possible without the help of PINSTACK.

tadlock2699 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    BR549
    I don't think it is impossible to live without it but I certainly don't want to.

fuzzbutt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242da5e
    I had to test some new software for my company, in order to do this I had to transfer my email to another bb, and leave my phone on my own bb. I then had to go home for a dr. appointment and leave the bb with my email at the office. All night long I was CONSTANTLY checking my bb to check and see if it was on. I missed all the beeps, dings and whistles of incoming emails and text messages that my users send me through out the evening. The next morning I was a shaking sweating mess. I think this is what herion withdraw must be like. I ran into the office and said "I need me email back on my bb, I can set up yours (to my boss) on this other one for testing, but not mine."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234