SmrtGuard.com has 3 products, one of which is already on sale, but have a new ... Smartphone News forum
SmrtGuard Product Beta/Trials
SmrtGuard.com has 3 products, one of which is already on sale, but have a new version to be release:
PeeKaWho v1.159 - http://smrtguard.com/download/1159/421/peek.jad
Only download this if you have OS 4.3 or over. The other version will come when we actually fully release.
New in PeeKaWho - v1.159
- SMS popup showing sender address book name instead of number
- Followup! Integration (you can followup to emails from the popup, but you need to install FollowUp! as well, see below)
- SMS on/off
- Backlight on when popup arrives
FollowUp v1.1 (Beta) - http://smrtguard.com/download/follow...lowup_beta.jad
SmrtGuard core application, signup now for beta testing. There might be a wait, but we are slowing opening up to more tester.
Sign up here: http://smrtguard.com/Main?
Any questions, please email email@example.com
For Followup, only download if you have OS 4.2.1 or over. Forgot to mention this.
Other version will come when it is fully released.
Screenshot for Followup
Screenshot for SmrtGuard Core Application
Is Only Me And My BlackBerry....
Don't Go There
I have an 8820 and they have tried and tried to get it to work and all it does is constantly mess with my BB. It has taken BB support 47 minutes to clear up all the problems that were created and they said not to use it. To add to that every time I request a refund they insist I try a new version. I have requested my refund 4 times and am thankful it was such a paltry price so it does not matter anymore. You get what you pay for.
It's odd that boomer503's 8820 is having problems with it. I also have an 8820 and it's working fine so far...and I really like it, too.
It does not show the senders name from my address book. it still shows the number, but the screen does light up which i really like.
im on the bold with 162
Yeah no senders name either~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
mine is working fine on the 8330 running 4.5, at least for SMS (i dont need it for email) with the senders name and the first couple words of the response..
though my problem is i purchased it and it still is saying in the about section "Trial Days: 2 left". and i see no way to activate it unless it'll do that after the trial...
edit: the beta version above has the name come up (SMS), the 1.149v you can buy does not have the SMS name come up, just the number
Last edited by eveofdes; 10-10-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Ok, this may sound like a dumb question. I purchased this program, which runs pretty well I might add. When i downloaded the .jad file, its not showing up in my list of apps to install ? Am I missing some other program that lets me add .jad files to my phone through desktop manager ?
*LiViN tHe DrEaM* - with my new Bold !!
Check this out, i was searching around and found out that theres a v1.160.
Search it on mobihand since i cant post links yet.
- See Contact Picture in email/sms popup - NEW FEATURE - so you know who is emailing you without reading!
- Able to get email/SMS notifier popup from any application on your BlackBerry (even Homescreen).
- Able to configure popup so you only see popup from the people matters to you.
- Able to configure and disable popup so you don't see popup from certain applications (i.e. - no popup while you are trying to dial a phone number or answer a call)
- Visually Stunning design
- No setup fuss. No pain. It Just Works!
- Complete integration with the existing email program.
- FREE LIFE TIME UPGRADE - as long as you own your current device (SAME PIN)
- NEW in v1.160
- Contact Picture shown in email/sms popup
- Backlight on when popup arrives (added due to popular demand)
- SMS number lookup against addressbook
- Followup! Integration
- SMS on/off (turning off to avoid clashes with other SMS related product
I can't wait for the Core app to be released, I just signed up for the Beta.
BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist
Love this upgrade
Originally Posted by JDMBOY086
Tags for this Thread