SMobile Systems ( www.smobilesystems.com): Millions of children around the world are victims of cyberstalking, cyber-bullying ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

SMobile Launching New Mobile Parental Controls at CTIA

Advertisement

SMobile Systems (www.smobilesystems.com): Millions of children around the world are victims of cyberstalking, cyber-bullying and from receiving sexts (sexual text messages).

Unlike desktop and laptop computers parents have not been able to monitor or control what their children do on the iPhones, Blackberry's, Pre's,etc.

SMobile System’s Parental Controls Dashboard, an easy-to-use web-based software, allows parents to help their children stay safer while using a mobile phone. Parents can set keyword alerts to help monitor email and text messages. Parents can utilize remote location services in order to know the location of their child, and to monitor and prevent illegal or inappropriate images and pictures sent to and from their child’s phones.

Read More

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good thing if it works well. Too many innocent kids get into trouble caused by predators using technology to screen their identy. I hope parents care enough to pay the $30/year to use it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like a sweet app but there is no support for parental controls on the iPhone that I could find on SMobile's website.
    If I missed something please point me in the right direction.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I didn't see the iphone listed in the supported platforms either.....maybe it's in development.

These are smart tools for parents, if my son was younger I would buy it for sure.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4