Key findings from Compete’s Q3 2009 Smartphone Intelligence survey include: 37 percent of smartphone owners ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

More Smartphone Users Now Use Their Phones to Shop Online

Advertisement

Key findings from Compete’s Q3 2009 Smartphone Intelligence survey include:

• 37 percent of smartphone owners have purchased something non-mobile with their handset in the past 6 months.
    • 19 percent of total smartphone owners have purchased music from their device, 14 percent have purchased books, DVDs, or video games and 12 percent have purchased movie tickets.
    • The most popular mobile shopping-related activities are still research related – 41 percent of iPhone users and 43 percent of Android users are most likely to check sale prices at alternative locations from their mobile phones while they are shopping.
    • The second most likely activity is accessing consumer reviews, with 39 percent of iPhone owners and 31 percent of Android owners investigating reviews from their handset before they purchase.

Read More

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm in those numbers somewhere. There is no need to wait till I get near a computer anymore when I can do it from my phone.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16