Smartphone content provider Handango Inc. has announced partnerships with mobile game publishers Digital Chocolate and ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Smartphone Provider Handango Partners with Digital Chocolate, I-Play

Advertisement

Smartphone content provider Handango Inc. has announced partnerships with mobile game publishers Digital Chocolate and I-Play. The agreements will bring a variety of popular mobile titles to Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices.

Handango notes that game content recently became the second-most popular category among all of its provided services for supported devices.

"With the 'Games' category now coming in at second place behind 'Entertainment' for the first time in Handango's history, we are excited to expand our content offerings through partnerships with some of the leading mobile game publishers in the industry," said Alex Bloom, Handango's VP of Content. "Digital Chocolate and I-play have created an incredible array of games for the exploding smartphone marketplace."

Digital Chocolate-published titles expected to make the jump to Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices include 3D Brick Breaker Revolution, Mini Golf 99-Holes, and Shopping Madness. I-play will provide releases based on licensed properties like Deal or No Deal, Jenga, and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Handango previously announced partnerships with Capcom and EA Mobile earlier this year, bringing titles like Madden NFL 09, Tetris, and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? to smartphones worldwide.

via gamesondeck.com

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sweet. More games to get when I get bored LOL I wonder if they'll ever partner with smartboxdesign and bring my favorite game from my WM days to the BB, a game called Farkle Dice.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-26-2008 at 08:59 PM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah just what i need more games
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

theladyprincess no está en línea Stack level 1
    farkle found but its 14.99 not interested in purchasing it

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hi and welcome to Pinstack. If you're interested in finding a few good games for your device, check out Pinstack's mobile app store, here.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by theladyprincess View Post
    farkle found but its 14.99 not interested in purchasing it
    Where did you find it at?