Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've been using this service for a couple of months now. It's a pretty sweet ... Smartphone News forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Slydial Voice Messaging

Advertisement

I've been using this service for a couple of months now. It's a pretty sweet little service. Basically it directly connects you to someones voicemail. It's gotten me out of a few sticky situations. Also just released an application for Blackberrys. Also totally free, all you have to do is listen to a couple second ad.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    If I was on the receiving end of a voicemail via Slydial, I think I would start to suspect something. Especially if it happens multiple times...only for one caller.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

phiv5e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217F515F
    this is worth a try.. especially if you're a cheater.... *looking around the room* LMAO

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    woo hoo ... sounds cool.

This is not for like everyday use... and you can't use it on someone repeatedly otherwise they will suspect and catch on .. it's all about being sly about it hehehe.

I work evenings and sometimes wish I could call someone but not everyone is like me .. getting out of the gym at 11:30 and going to bed at 3AM... Many a times .. i've wished for something like this.

question .. .. i wonder how this works for people who don't use their carrier's voicemail .. for example. i have youmail ... where i can customize a greeting for special callers ... hmmm .
    Last edited by mcm180; 12-10-2008 at 05:26 AM.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    no need to wonder . It works ..even if the person you are calling has youmail. ROCK ON! I read on their website that it's even compatible with the STORM.... that's wassup!!!
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    WOW... works for the Storm... already? Thanks for putting that in there MCM

So great to see apps being released with Storm capability.
    Great find Reddog!
    :)

fstbusa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3054210e
    it really just calls their service and then forwards your call to their voicemail. MOST smartphones will show a missed call from you right as it sends you to their voicemail.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Wow that is slick, why didn't I thought of this.....lol

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ive used this for months also...cool app.

most folks would never catch on because they don't know it's possible....but just a tip,don't start your voicemail with,"sorry i missed you..."just in case they do catch on.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow... This is gonna be great for me!
    Any glitches with sprint? I wish I could use youmsil' but we all know how sprint feels about that! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by fstbusa View Post
    it really just calls their service and then forwards your call to their voicemail. MOST smartphones will show a missed call from you right as it sends you to their voicemail.
    hmmm very interesting... this could be useful, does the missed call show up as the slydial #? because that would be strange. but sounds cool anyway. i like things like this. reminds me sort of like grandcentral since it's a phone thing.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    I know that when I (Verizon) sly-dialed my non-smartphone friend (TMobile) it showed up as a missed call.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    awesome great post. i have to call cstomers and sometimes i just want to leave them a voicemail this is going to be awesome
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Tried it on the Storm, keeps saying "enter a valid 10 digit US number ". Any help?

PIN/ID
    mcm180
    did you install the app, or are you trying to dial 267-slydial?

not sure if this affects it or not, but the contact you are trying to slydial (if you have the app) are they in your address book as a 10-digit number or does it have a 1 in front, try removing the 1 before the area code

keep us posted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast