Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

The last time I tried to use this app it would connect for 3 minutes ... Smartphone News forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

The last time I tried to use this app it would connect for 3 minutes then it would say reconnecting. I had 5 bars on 3G. I kept trying to get it to work but it just wouldn't stay connected. My IM's and email are my only connection to my bf in Iraq. They have to work for me. I logged into Windows Live separately to test the other IM's but I kept getting logged out all day when Im+ was trying to reconnect.

I'm a bit disappointed that someone from Shape hasn't been monitoring. I did the Beta for Xplayer and it was great. Had some good feedback with that app. So far we haven't heard anything.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

thatgadgetgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A1928f
    i'm in....just downloaded it

unplugged no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just came back here and spent some time reading all five pages.

OK, guys, as far as I see SMS+ is some kind of separate service, you would need to buy SMS+ credits from SHAPE Services if you would like to use it. (looks cheap, dunno how it works). Skype chatting requires data plan only, no additional charges, not SMS-related.

Left it connected in IM Push mode for the night - everything was OK, all messages delivered, do you guys have any problems with that?

As for incoming calls - I did some testing, actually you have two options: whether decline the incoming call or accept it, if you do accept it then (as far as i got it) the incoming call is forwarded to SHAPE's servers and is is encoded as a voicemail. After your contact have left the message, you will get the link to this voicemail message (.mp3, ftw!)

WiFi and 3G connections fine, will report if any connection problem occur.

Hope smb from SHAPE is here (even if they are in stealth-mode

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I have downloaded the app. During setup of the accounts my BBBOLD froze and I was not able to do anything but reboot it... Wondering was anyone else having the same issues? Also, if you do not have a Skype account how do you get one?

Edit: I figured how to get the SKype account set up now, but not able to test it since I have no Skype friends..
    Have we figured out if this uses data or sms plans yet??
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 05-06-2009 at 08:49 AM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

stnkyq2, see my previous message data plan is used for messaging, SMS+ is a separate service.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    stnkyq2, see my previous message data plan is used for messaging, SMS+ is a separate service.

Thank you, just saw it now!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Just a quick note - would like to see shortcuts to menu items.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Just a quick note - would like to see shortcuts to menu items.
    Sure would! This applications is working good for right now.. It has to froze since the first time this morning when entering in new accounts....

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Having same issue arise with logging completley off all accounts and shutting the application down... attempted to send message to the devs.... no such luck... deleting app from my list... they need someone to come check this post here... guess I'm spoiled on how Bellshare does it... I'll wait to see if Bellshare is going to implement FB & MySpace IM to instago...

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    Having same issue arise with logging completley off all accounts and shutting the application down... attempted to send message to the devs.... no such luck... deleting app from my list... they need someone to come check this post here... guess I'm spoiled on how Bellshare does it... I'll wait to see if Bellshare is going to implement FB & MySpace IM to instago...
    Please describe the occurring issue in more detail. You problem report is highly appreciated.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

synseer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Any one on 5.0 have this one working?...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Tried this on 5.0 for the 8900 would not load. Got an error messege.

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by synseer View Post
    Tried this on 5.0 for the 8900 would not load. Got an error messege.
    Please try to install the application build for 4.6 OS via BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

synseer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    Please try to install the application build for 4.6 OS via BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Tried that, and it still would not work. This the error msg I get.

"Error starting IM_2_BES: Module 'IM_2_BES-2' attempts to access a secure API"

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hi Shape, how does this app work as far as being able to call another skype user on a blackberry using your data plan from your own blackberry? Is this possible?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    Please describe the occurring issue in more detail. You problem report is highly appreciated.
    I have attached a screenshot from my BB of the "deactivating connection" screen that sometimes stays there in limbo for at least 5 minutes at a time... I've had success uninstalling and re-installing the beta... for now the issue has not come up again... so far so good. Before it would stay at that screen until I did a battery pull or soft reset.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast