Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jblackfish Guys, We're used to how Bell Share has been doing it. ... Smartphone News forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Guys, We're used to how Bell Share has been doing it. It appears that Shape Services wants you to provide "observations" using the form posted in the original post - see above.) They may not be able to be as interactive as some other vendors.
    I've tried to use that form. Filled it out completely and hit submit. Says wrong email address. We haven't heard if they fixed that. A few of us are getting that error message. I posted that earlier but no one has said anything.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I've tried to use that form. Filled it out completely and hit submit. Says wrong email address. We haven't heard if they fixed that. A few of us are getting that error message. I posted that earlier but no one has said anything.
    I got the error too but I also got 2 copies of the form/comments that I sent so I'm assuming that the form got sent in spite of the error. When I opened either of the headers all the information that I had sent was inside.

Did you get anything other than an error email in return?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I'm getting error during request process.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looking forward to trying this out. The only reason I had the IM+ Skype (standalone) was for the chatting (with my better half when she's out of town/state/country).
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Khalnath no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2096DDEC
    I can't submit the beta request form either, at least not with my BB browser. (Internet Browser)

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalnath View Post
    I can't submit the beta request form either, at least not with my BB browser. (Internet Browser)
    Not sure what's going on but I was able to pull up the link from my Bold as well as my 8330 using the default browser...

As for the app... can't test Skype fully b/c I have no Skype friends... which would be the only way I would call using Skype... still wish there was an option to categorize friends by account.
    Last edited by impak875; 05-05-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalnath View Post
    I submitted it from my p-c. I don't usually try it from my BB - screen too small to see the whole view I guess.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I didn't get anything back.

I've been having so many problems connecting to the internet today. Browser is extremely slow then it tells me I can't connect. I deleted im+ and now no problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I didn't get anything back.

I've been having so many problems connecting to the internet today. Browser is extremely slow then it tells me I can't connect. I deleted im+ and now no problems at all.
    That's not good news! I haven't had any trouble at all. Now, when problem occur, I'm very aware of the different devices involved. I'm a Curve - you're a Bold.

I'm wondering if any other uses have had problems with internet connections and what devices they're using.

PIN/ID
    DROID
    I'm having an issue deactivating the service... no hangups while running IM+ and my Browser at the same time on my Bold... haven't tested my 8330 yet...

Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    I'm having an issue deactivating the service... no hangups while running IM+ and my Browser at the same time on my Bold... haven't tested my 8330 yet...
    Are you trying to close it, close and leave connected or something else? I guess I'm trying to understand what you mean by deactivate.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Ok all only problem I'm having is with google talk anyone else

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Are you trying to close it, close and leave connected or something else? I guess I'm trying to understand what you mean by deactivate.
    It's when I log off completely... I've closed out the application and have it running in the background mostly... when I recently tried to log completely off, it seemed as if the app was hung up or something, with a continuous load bar... after about 5 minutes I just did a battery pull. The next time I logged in I was able to log off with no issues... not sure why though... both times I did not have anything else running in the background.

I've closed out completely and started back up with no problems yet. Will report if I have problems.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Shut all down reboot still no google. Which sucks since that's where over half are from. Could use it for FB but wait to see if pfluger will try to integrate with instango

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast