Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920 ... LastLast

I got one as well jb. My skype connected then got a reconnect message. Now ... Smartphone News forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

I got one as well jb. My skype connected then got a reconnect message. Now it seems pretty stable.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I still seem to get the "reconnecting" msg on my BB fairly often and something's running a lot too. I think it's this ap cuz I've shut down weather and uberTwitter for today and those were my two other "updating" aps although they're not set to update that often anyway.

Anyone else seeing the "reconnecting" msg? I've been up 5 hours and battery is at 80% - that's a little much since all I've done is check a few emails and reply - no calls at all.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I just found the emoticons - I LOVE to use them cuz it helps explain the tone of what I'm saying sometimes. In the dialogs press menu, insert, emoticons - K? :d
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I just found the emoticons - I LOVE to use them cuz it helps explain the tone of what I'm saying sometimes. In the dialogs press menu, insert, emoticons - K? :d
    A few of the emoticons don't work like the cool one 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    A few of the emoticons don't work like the cool one 8-)
    I think a few of them only work on your p-c. If you have Skype up on your p-c you can follow the same dialogue as on your BB. (Running both places may be a little extreme but it can be helpful too.)

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    Disconnected and reconnected every couple of minutes

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    Disconnected and reconnected every couple of minutes
    Today? That much? That's more than mine is doing as far as I can see. How's your battery doing and do you have a lot of other stuff running?

PIN/ID
    237be374
    More then great !!

More then great !!
    I don't understand your answer.

PIN/ID
    237be374
    Full and kicking

I understand - your battery is full. How many hours have you been up and running with the disconnecting/reconnecting going on? Does it really disconnect/reconnect every couple of minutes?

PIN/ID
    237be374
    Its open for 5 hours and yes its is disconnected and reconnect every couple minutes since the begining I sent to shape from the help in the app that issue but nowone apply me back

Its open for 5 hours and yes its is disconnected and reconnect every couple minutes since the begining I sent to shape from the help in the app that issue but nowone apply me back
    They'll probably get back to you when they can. I think the ap is running a little bit too much and taking my battery with it but that may be the way it works. I can always go to "push" - I just wanted to see how much it would use. I got to 55% after 7 hours and started recharging. (My battery is new, the Seidio extended [FONT=Tahoma]1500mAh. It's rated be 20% more than the OEM battery.) I can't tell much yet but I've only had it in a couple of days. [/FONT]

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I leave mine on a charger at work because I have so much open. My only other option is to use the Im push but I'm still a bit leary of it.

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've used the IM push before, and it seems to work OK. I'm not a heavy IM user by any stretch, though, so if I missed something, I probably wouldn't know it. One thing you have to be careful of is to make sure to logon and not activate push before uninstalling or doing an OS upgrade. Otherwise, you may get duplicate notifications (one thru IM push and one to the current logon session).