Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ohad_129 I know that I also have im+skype for life and its ... Smartphone News forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    I know that I also have im+skype for life and its rock as well
    I didn't want to offend anyone just to smile people its good for the healh
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    No offense at all, ohad. I have it too. I was just making the distinction between the two. I didn't realize that you had it. I think we'll get this SKype connection problem resolved if we stay with it.

Appreciate your contribution to the test.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

msgdawkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30E861A5
    Add me to the list see pin in profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestes View Post
    Hello,
    SHAPE Services is glad to announce that today we launch a beta-testing campaign for our best-seller IM+ All-in-One Messenger. The newest version is noteworthy by Skype chat functionality that has been recently implemented. Give it a try! Download the beta version of IM+, connect to Skype and chat with your Skype buddies!
    Your feedback and suggestions are welcome and highly appreciated. Please note, that Skype chat is the primary aim of this beta testing. To make your observation, please fill out the Report Form.
    The most active beta-testers will be rewarded with licences for IM+ or any other SHAPE Services product!
    The latest version is available for download at Shape Services web or wap site.

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    No offense at all, ohad. I have it too. I was just making the distinction between the two. I didn't realize that you had it. I think we'll get this SKype connection problem resolved if we stay with it.

Appreciate your contribution to the test.
    You welcome

Quote Originally Posted by msgdawkins View Post
    Add me to the list see pin in profile
    msgdawkins, Welcome to the test. Did you download the beta? You can get it here: Download 7.0.5 Beta of IM+

Be sure to get the right one for your device. Thanks for joining in and good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    So it's been updated to 7.0.5? I was on 7.0.2 (as I could have sworn that's what the various websites had listed earlier). Downloading the .5 now.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Twitter support?? Was that there before?

And skype account still appears to be having issues.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    One thing I'd like to have is a blocking feature. It would have come in handy for the jerk that just messaged me. So..if you want to seriously test this app with me, send me a pm and tell me who you are. I'm deleting all other chats that popup without reading them.

I think there's a setting on the Advanced page to allow you to not accept messages from people not on a contact list. Don't know if you've already done that or not.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Applejosh, is there a new one? I could have sworn that it said .2! when I posted that!

Here's where I got the address posted above and I swear it said 7.0.2 when I copied the address. Odd that it wasn't posted in here ... was it?

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Here's where I got the address posted above and I swear it said 7.0.2 when I copied the address. Odd that it wasn't posted in here ... was it?
    Yep, your link (as it resolved - maybe that's a real time resolution - display thing) said 7.0.5, so I went and downloaded it. Maybe they'll post later or something. Might have just done it and wanted to get their page all set prior to announcing it.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

Well, I got the upgrade and now neither my Skype nor My Space will connect. I'm going backwards.

I DO have 8 accounts set up (including the new Twitter) but that should be OK, right? My Space failed to connect anyway before I set up Twitter. Anyone else have a new or the same problem besides applejosh, still with Skype?

I just tried using the http connection (instead of tcp/ip) and did not fare any better. I'm guessing something on their end is down, and we'll just have to wait for some sort of response. Kind of bummed. I was looking at the skype functionality as a way to reduce the number of apps I have installed.

Khalnath no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2096DDEC
    Skype used to work for me, but it just sorta stopped. It worked fine after I upgraded to 5.0 and stopped like a day after.

I'm downloading the new version now.

I'm interested to see if it works for you. I'm not overly hopeful, though. If it does work for you, then I'm thinking there's a shapeservices conspiracy against jblackfish and me.