Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by ohad_129 Two things First some of my chats go into shapeservices vm ... Smartphone News forum

SHAPE no está en línea Developer

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    Two things
    First some of my chats go into shapeservices vm why?
    When you are online in Skype using IM+ and somebody is calling you, this call is forwarded to the voicemail and is recorded to .mp3 format so that you could download it later.

Quote Originally Posted by ohad_129 View Post
    Second : its an improvments idea
    As notification let us use our ringtone that we design its would be nice if its would be more sufisticated that everyone of our mate would get a nother tone
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I have forwarded your suggestion to our development team.
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    For the 1st time since we started this test, I CANNOT connect to Skype on IM+ all day today. My 5 other accounts are fine. If I point at Skype it says "connecting" but nothing ever happens.

Anyone else having trouble with Skype connection?
    I just logged onto mine and not having problems connecting this morning. I didn't use it all weekend since I was a couch potato and stayed in.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK. My "last-ditch" effort worked. I got it to sign connect by adding an account with my info just like the other one. It connected after a minute - I was then able to delete the one that didn't work. The odd thing is that the old one (same info) just quit working and the new one started. If you don't believe me I understand - this sounds like its coming from a crazy person to me too.

I have NO idea why - it's up now I've used it for messages again.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    Fairly smooth app. I like it...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAPE View Post
    When you log back into IM+ IM Push service is automatically stopped and you get the email, which says that IM Push service has been deactivated.
    The IM push kept going. It didn't stop once I logged in. I ended up logging onto my home pc and disconnecting from IM+ to get it to stop.

~Morgase~

Morgase, under settings, keep connection/IM push, do you have "show connection" and "show notification" at the bottom checked? It shouldn't make it work or not work but I'm wondering if you do or don't get the notification with it not working.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    The IM push kept going. It didn't stop once I logged in. I ended up logging onto my home pc and disconnecting from IM+ to get it to stop.
    Please enable "Show Notification When Exiting from IM Push Mode" in Settings/Keep Connection IM Push and please let me know whether you do not get any notification when logging back in.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yes they are both checked and I did post that I got the message that it was disconnecting from IM push when I logged in just like it did 2 seconds ago when I logged back in.

I have everything on right now and I will close and activate IM push. We'll see how it works today.

Yesterday I was talking with Jblackfish on Skype and on my im+ he showed as offline but I was able to talk to him. Each time I posted I got a message telling me he was offline. I was going to screen shot it but by the time I got home it had rolled out of the message screen. I made sure to ask if he was actually online or if he was getting Im push but he was online.

~Morgase~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This feature will be available in the next versions of the application.

This response was about ringtones and hearing them before you actually set them.

Is the next version also going to have IM+ working with the Profiles. I set my phone on Vibrate while at work and IM+ sound files still play while in that mode. After work it goes to loud or normal and IM+ is fine. I know that my co-workers are probably getting annoyed by the tones on my phone.

I know that you'll say to just go in and set it to Mute but that doesn't help the matter. When the phone goes to Vibrate profile, the app should follow the profile and automatically mute.

Is this something that can be done?

~Morgase~

Is the next version also going to have IM+ working with the Profiles. I set my phone on Vibrate while at work and IM+ sound files still play while in that mode. After work it goes to loud or normal and IM+ is fine. I know that my co-workers are probably getting annoyed by the tones on my phone.

I know that you'll say to just go in and set it to Mute but that doesn't help the matter. When the phone goes to Vibrate profile, the app should follow the profile and automatically mute.

Is this something that can be done?
    Current version of IM+ does not synchronize its sound settings with BB profile. This feature will be implemented soon.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Yes they are both checked and I did post that I got the message that it was disconnecting from IM push when I logged in just like it did 2 seconds ago when I logged back in.
    Which means that when you log in IM+, IM Push service is stopped.

Yesterday I was talking with Jblackfish on Skype and on my im+ he showed as offline but I was able to talk to him. Each time I posted I got a message telling me he was offline. I was going to screen shot it but by the time I got home it had rolled out of the message screen. I made sure to ask if he was actually online or if he was getting Im push but he was online.
    As far as I understand, you both were online, but your contact was shown as offline in your IM+? Did he get the messages you were sending? Did he showed as online after some time?
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Which means that when you log in IM+, IM Push service is stopped.
    That's what I am trying to tell you. I understand that it is supposed to stop. I know that the IM+ message was telling me that push has stopped.But IT DIDN'T.

As far as I understand, you both were online, but your contact was shown as offline in your IM+? Did he get the messages you were sending? Did he showed as online after some time?
    No he did not move to be online during the whole conversation and we talked for a bit. He was receiving my messages just fine. We probably chatted like that for at least 15 minutes. I tried to use Capture It to take a pic and I couldn't use it with this app.

Are we supposed to get notifications with Facebook when people log on and off? I am sitting at my pc with my BB next to me. People are logging in and out but I get no notifications at all.

~Morgase~

That's what I am trying to tell you. I understand that it is supposed to stop. I know that the IM+ message was telling me that push has stopped.But IT DIDN'T.
    Could you please let me know how do you know that IM Push service hasn't stopped?

Are we supposed to get notifications with Facebook when people log on and off? I am sitting at my pc with my BB next to me. People are logging in and out but I get no notifications at all.
    There are some technical issues with Facebook features on our side now, our development team is working on this situation.

No he did not move to be online during the whole conversation and we talked for a bit. He was receiving my messages just fine. We probably chatted like that for at least 15 minutes. I tried to use Capture It to take a pic and I couldn't use it with this app.
    Our testing team is unable to reproduce this situation. Please specify have you authorized this contact in your Skype account?
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

SHAPE:

Morgase and I have tested quite a bit between each other. She's posted the fact that when she executes IM+, coming off of IM Push that the push doesn't stop. Her evidence is that she continues to get the push emails after re-executing IM+ (when it's supposed to stop.)

Today, we were testing/having another Skype IM conversation, I from my P-C with my BB right there on IM Push, and I realized that I wasn't getting my "push" alerts. I re-executed IM+ on the Blackberry, wrote one msg to Morgase saying that she was showing offline to Skype on my BB and online to Skype on my P-C. Then exited again starting IM push. THEN, I began getting the alerts again.

This is the conversation:

(John B from the P-C) You know what else? I'm on IM push and I'm NOT getting my email notices.
    [2:10:45 PM] Morgase: Lol!!
    [2:10:54 PM] Morgase: How are you answering me?
    [2:11:07 PM] John B: I'm answering on my p-c
    [2:11:31 PM] John B: Maybe that's why - ???????
    [2:11:52 PM] Morgase: Maybe it sees you logged there but if you have it still active on your phone it should push.
    [2:12:20 PM] John B: I agree - push is push. I'm gonna shut this down for a minute and give you time to shoot me a couple of msgs.
    [2:12:54 PM] Morgase: Okay. Are you getting anything?
    [2:15:36 PM] Morgase: Is it working?
    On Blackberry:
    [2:16:22 PM] John B: Brought up on BB - you're showing offline on this. You were showing online constantly on my p-c
    [2:17:13 PM] Morgase: Weird. I tried to message you but it said you were offline.
    Back on my P-C:
    [2:17:13 PM] John B: This IM is forwarded to my e-mail Inbox. I will reply as soon as I can.
    [2:17:51 PM] Morgase: I just got that the IM is being forwarded now
    [2:18:25 PM] John B: Went back to IM push, got two alerts
    [2:19:06 PM] Morgase: Don't like that I show as offline
    [2:19:27 PM] John B: Sometimes it works and sometimes it DOESN'T - I shouldn't have to open it up and then go back to IM push to reset the thing either. Oh well...
    [2:19:45 PM] John B: Got another one.
    [2:20:44 PM] Morgase: I think ill shut my other IM's off so they see me. And leave skype and fb open. Can you post this.....
    I hope all that makes sense. I sent log file from BB with a reference to this (#149) post so you can relate that file to this post.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 05-13-2009 at 06:11 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Please note, that we strongly recommend to disconnect from all other locations before connecting with IM+, as it can affect both Skype desktop and IM+ functionality.
    Victoria
    SHAPE Services

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast