Transfer Full-Resolution Pics with a Click from 350 Handsets ShoZu Inc. announced today that Adobe ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

ShoZu Provides Easy Mobile Photo Uploads for Adobe Members

Transfer Full-Resolution Pics with a Click from 350 Handsets

ShoZu Inc. announced today that Adobe members can use its mobile social media service to quickly and easily upload photos from more than 350 different handsets to accounts. ShoZu's service allows Adobe users to take advantage of support for additional handsets.

"The big challenge of taking photos with your mobile phone is transferring them to the Web. We have simplified the process for more than 50 destinations, and is an important addition," said ShoZu CEO Mark Bole. " offers a combination of photo storage and backup, online photo editing, interactive photo galleries, creative inspiration, and value-added tutorials for Adobe software users that gives it broad appeal for anyone who takes photos of any kind -- whether with a camera phone or digital camera."

ShoZu Mobile Media Service

With the ShoZu application downloaded to the handset free of charge, users can transfer full-resolution photos with accompanying titles and descriptions from the phone to their account with a few clicks. There is no need to open a mobile browser; interrupt phone calls, text messaging or camera use while images are transferring; or start over in the event of a dropped connection

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    My wife loves to photoshop, I gotta show her this!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I recently downloaded ShoZu 3.1.34, and I'm having a bit of a problem starting the app. I click on the icon (on Blackberry 8310 Curve) and it brings me to a registration link. Well I click that link and it brings me to the "activating" screen saying its trying 2 establish an internet connection.

Well after "activating..." 4 a bit, it comes back saying that it was unable 2 establish that internet connection. I've tried again and again, w/ no luck.

Now I'm confused b/c I KNOW I have an internet connection on my phone. I'm actually typing and sending this message on my BB right now. I have the Openwave Gateway running in my browser config. right now.

Please help me and tell me what I may be doing incorrectly. This app looks good and I don't want 2 have 2 delete it for device space! Lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated

~via smartphone