Terms and Conditions: ►Promotion begins on Apr. 8th, 2009 and ends on Apr. 14th, 2009 ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Seidio: Find The Golden Egg This Easter & Save!

Advertisement

Terms and Conditions:
    ►Promotion begins on Apr. 8th, 2009 and ends on Apr. 14th, 2009 at 11:59 P.M. CST ► This offer is not redeemable for cash and applies only to merchandise purchased from seidioonline.com ► Offer not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other promotions ► One coupon code per order ► Entire order must be shipped to a single address ► No split shipments allowed ► Rules are subject to change without notice

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is good timing...I was just thinking of ordering an extended battery and case for my 8330. I'm murdering my battery between streaming radio and twitter, having to re-charge 1-2 times per day
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    This is good timing...I was just thinking of ordering an extended battery and case for my 8330. I'm murdering my battery between streaming radio and twitter, having to re-charge 1-2 times per day
    Whoa, 2 times?! Most I ever have to do is once and I'm GOOD. But then again I don't stream on my phone

You might want to check out a solar charger too, I recently got one and I love it. I like Seidio and I've bought a few things from them, but they need to get a new photoshop guy.
    -Tim

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Whoa, 2 times?! Most I ever have to do is once and I'm GOOD. But then again I don't stream on my phone

You might want to check out a solar charger too, I recently got one and I love it. I like Seidio and I've bought a few things from them, but they need to get a new photoshop guy.

Where do I get a solar charger???
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Here is the one I got.
    -Tim

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just ordered my 2600mAh battery and the extended case.....can't wait to see how long is lasts with my usage.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4