Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

1)Where did you first hear about Seidio? From a friend. 2)We now offer our rubberized ... Smartphone News forum

olduwan no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

1)Where did you first hear about Seidio?

From a friend.

2)We now offer our rubberized cases in black, blue, burgundy and pink. What would you suggest should be our next color?

Carbon Grey

3)What other type of Blackberry products would you like to see from Seidio?

This very same Rubberize case but without the bar going through the middle on the front side.

miawong no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Seido, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

my answers:

1)Where did you first hear about Seidio?
    Crackberry.com- I bought your extended battery & absolutely LOVE it. It's one thing to do someone, but entirely different to do it so well!!!

2)We now offer our rubberized cases in black, blue, burgundy and pink. What would you suggest should be our next color?

I'd really love a crystal clear color

3)What other type of Blackberry products would you like to see from Seidio?

Other types of BB products? I'd have to say a GPS device would be fantastic since there are so many out there that aren't very good.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    1)Where did you first hear about Seidio? On Pinstack

2)We now offer our rubberized cases in black, blue, burgundy and pink. What would you suggest should be our next color? Red

3)What other type of Blackberry products would you like to see from Seidio? GPS pucks would be nice.

raybilyk no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks Seidio! Here's my answers...

1. Via PinStack.com

2. Red

3. More OEM stuff. I had to order a ear speaker for my 8100 that I had to replace, and ended up ordering it from Hong Kong. I'd rather order it from Seidio... the People's Choice!!!

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Got my prize -- Thanks Seido!!!!!!!!

The Spring Clip Holster (for my new 8310) has arrived -- and I am IMPRESSED! What a quality product!

Thank you many times over! And again, I just can't believe I was one of the winners. Heck, I NEVER win anything.

I think that the purpose of this contest was to get people to look at and become more familiar with Seido products. If so, it worked very well; at least as far as I am concerned...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789