Ring2’s premium business audio-conferencing application for BlackBerry smartphones notifies a user when the first participant ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Ring2's Audio-Conferencing Service with Remote Call Management

Advertisement

Ring2’s premium business audio-conferencing application for BlackBerry smartphones notifies a user when the first participant joins the conference call, and promises in-call security and visibility in real-time display through-out the conference call.

As so many calls are made away from the desk where users often do not have their PCs at hand, Ring2 offers audio-conferencing remote control from a mobile device. As soon as the first invited participant dials into the conference, the call leader’s BlackBerry smartphone is alerted, both acting as a reminder and also enabling one-click access to the remote control application. The call leader can then see who has joined their conference call and can perform functions to manage the call remotely, such as muting lines with background noise, adding participants to the conference from the BlackBerry address book or initiating a recording of the call.

"Ring2 is committed to solving everyday problems that have grown up alongside the audio-conferencing industry. Our unique mobile remote control tool for BlackBerry is being used by our customers on over 60% of conference calls, which speaks to its ease-of-use and value in bringing visibility, security and control to their everyday calls,” said Steve Flavell, Co-CEO and Co-founder of Ring2.

As discussed one year ago

[Read More]

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Re: Ring2's Audio-Conferencing Service with Remote Call Management

OK this looks very, very intriguing.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Ring2's Audio-Conferencing Service with Remote Call Management

I am awaiting the price, I contacted their support because I am very interested in this.