Ring2 Conferencing ( www.ring2.com ) yesterday launched its new corporate audio-conferencing service at The Wireless ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Ring2 audio-conferencing in-call BlackBerry control

Advertisement

Ring2 Conferencing (www.ring2.com) yesterday launched its new corporate audio-conferencing service at The Wireless Event at Olympia in London. Essentially, the BlackBerry becomes a remote controller, delivering enhanced in-call security, visibility and control. The call leader has a real-time display of participants joining and leaving the call, can add additional participants by number or from their BlackBerry address book, has drop/hold/mute control over each, can record the call and assign billing codes. Participant invitations are integrated with Outlook, BlackBerry and other email applications. - Read More

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Ring2 audio-conferencing in-call BlackBerry control

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    That's pretty cool. Useless to me, but if I was a corporate CEO I'd definately get this.

allanwalker no está en línea Stack level 1

I normally use iphone in collaboration with my Rhubcom's conferencing appliance when I am away but I am greatly impressed by the body of this buzz. Yeah if it supports hassle free conferencing then I am more than interested in the product.

allanwalker no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any new model available with some security enhancements for conferencing through it...