Back in early May we posted the following scans from FCC's website. They clearly revealed ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blog Entries

RIM's release of Blackberry 7130 for Vodafone and T-Mobile

Back in early May we posted the following scans from FCC's website. They clearly revealed that RIM's Blackberry 7130c, Blackberry 7130g and Blackberry 7130v were FCC approved. Thus far the 7130g and 7130c have both been launched. We are yet to see the 7130v...

We've just got word that Vodafone UK and possibly T-mobile UK will announce their Blackberry 7130's around mid July and T-Mobile USA around the same time or shortly afterwards. We are trying to verify the details with another source and will confirm shortly. However, the current source also informed us about O2's 7130g release date, which turned out to be accurate.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: RIM's release of Blackberry 7130 for Vodafone and T-Mobile

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What about a 7130r ???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Blog Entries

I HOPE T-Mobile USA's 7130g (or t?) comes out soon. I'd LOVE to demo (and keep) this device LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-12-2006 at 03:21 AM.

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

I saw this model in a Vodaphone store this weekend. It is slightly bigger than the 7100v but it does look very slick. As with the 7100v there is a scrolling wheel and menu push button on the right but also and extra menu button on the left of the phone. The screen looks much better and appeared to change in varying light conditions. The screen had default Blackberry List as the Theme with Blackberry wallpaper. The screen displayed email, messages, phone and browser and showed the status of each. By clicking on the left button further menus were revealed giving access to adresses, services etc. Unfortunately, the Sales Assisstant was reluctant to let me 'play' with the phone but all in all I liked what I saw.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blog Entries

update:

As we reported few days ago... more today on RIM's site. The new BlackBerry 7130v Wireless Handset – uncompromising phone, email and browsing performance in a small, lightweight, business phone design that elegantly combines the industry’s most advanced hardware, software and network technologies.

With complete BlackBerry functionality, expanded memory, powerful Intel XScale® processor and high resolution colour LCD screen, the BlackBerry 7130v delivers an unrivalled voice, messaging and data experience, plus advanced device features including speakerphone, Bluetooth connectivity, polyphonic ringtones, and tethered modem capability – turning laptops wireless without the need for a PC data card