Research In Motion today debuted the new BlackBerry Bold smartphone in Singapore. The BlackBerry Bold ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

RIM Introduces the BlackBerry Bold Smartphone in Singapore

Advertisement

Research In Motion today debuted the new BlackBerry Bold smartphone in Singapore. The BlackBerry Bold smartphone builds on the proven BlackBerry smartphone platform with enhanced communications and multimedia capabilities, and is the first BlackBerry smartphone to support tri-band HSDPA high-speed networks around the world.

"The new BlackBerry Bold smartphone is an expression of performance and elegance. This is a truly advanced smartphone that enhances business and social connectivity with unparalleled functionality, usability and design," said Gregory Wade, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, Research In Motion.

Availability
    The BlackBerry Bold smartphone is expected to be available in Singapore from late September 2008. Pricing and service plans will be announced separately by RIM's carrier partners.

[read more]

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Now we just need them to introduce the Bold for us here in he US..

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I am originally from Singapore. The price on the Bold is going to be harsh expensive when it comes out. I am surprise that Canada got the Bold first before Singapore as most South East Asian countries are pretty advanced on newer cellphones.

Blackberry Bold
    207B2324

phichi65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    WoW, the US must have really pissed off RIM and Canadia as it did much of the free world. Watch, even Iran is going to get it before the US does.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    This is pretty SAD that we do not get the Bold First, but it seems that other countries have much better technology then we do..... So what is this telling us??? We are going to be dead last before we get the Bold working on AT&T... I might as well spend this money that I have been saving for months (BB Bold fund).....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Other countries has always top the us when it comes to mobile communications. If you take your time and do a search on the type of phones that is out there you will be amazed. The only thing the us has to show for high tech mobile phones is the Iphone, which has a cool interface but the data transfer needs a lot of work and it uses safari which I think blows. Sooner or later the us will catch up; as soon as they stop out sourcing the development of products.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

othernet no está en línea Stack level 1
    Even Malaysia is getting it earlier than the US! You can pre-book one now for delivery mid-September!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Singapore, Chile, Canada...everywhere but the U.S...lmao

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    everywhere but the u.s.a
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    We are the USA! We should get everything first!...right?

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    Other countries has always top the us when it comes to mobile communications. If you take your time and do a search on the type of phones that is out there you will be amazed. The only thing the us has to show for high tech mobile phones is the Iphone, which has a cool interface but the data transfer needs a lot of work and it uses safari which I think blows. Sooner or later the us will catch up; as soon as they stop out sourcing the development of products.
    Safari blows??? On what planet would we be talking about? :-)