Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmmm....just might suck up the sure type until the curve gets its upgrade!... Smartphone News forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Hmmm....just might suck up the sure type until the curve gets its upgrade!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    it is up on my premier now. $249 no rebate available yet. where is the $199 price?

UPDATE1: the link to download current rebate form is not availabe. I don't think att will update the rebate form just because of this new addition since the current one will last until april. Hmmm...

UPDATE2: now it shows with instant $50 off with activation. Now $199
    Last edited by penpower; 03-13-2008 at 04:01 PM.

littlestevie no está en línea Stack level 1
    High Speed Usb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    TMo better get it soon, I'm about ready to go down and buy the AT&T and get it unlocked. Once my contract with TMO's up I'm going AT&T anyways, but I've been waiting a while for this new model!!!
    -------
    Are Berry's easy to unlock?
    Last edited by Justyn; 03-13-2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    TMo better get it soon, I'm about ready to go down and buy the AT&T and get it unlocked. Once my contract with TMO's up I'm going AT&T anyways, but I've been waiting a while for this new model!!!
    -------
    Are Berry's easy to unlock?
    I'm probably gonna make the switch also. Getting tired of waiting for new devices on T-Mo.

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    Its a well documented fact that at&t has in the past downplayed and flat out withheld wifi capability from a number of its phones to enhance customers to purchase data plans. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This statement is just not accurate. I've been with ATT since the SWBell days. They have never restricted wifi on a phone. If you know of one that has been restricted, please enlighten us.

There have been models released that were variants of the ATT model that had wifi, but never an ATT model that has restricted wifi.
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

mankovd no está en línea Stack level 1
    you see the theme in the picture the icons are both on the left and bottom is there a way to get that on the curve8310?

UN4GTBL no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very nice!

C'mon Rogers!!!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricalluna View Post
    Their 8120 is ugly . The silverish keys in the middle kill the look, but that's just my opinion. I always thought their Pearl's were ugly though. I'll be fine waiting for T-Mobile's...tick...tock...tick..tock...
    I'm with ya' on that one......the silverish keys down the middle just ruin the look in ALL of the AT&T Pearls.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricalluna View Post
    Their 8120 is ugly . The silverish keys in the middle kill the look, but that's just my opinion. I always thought their Pearl's were ugly though. I'll be fine waiting for T-Mobile's...tick...tock...tick..tock...
    Interesting how different people have different tastes. I guess that would explain why there is such a vast amount of themes, wallpapers, phones, etc....

I always felt T-Mobile's Pearl was way uglier than AT&T's. I always felt the color difference of the middle keys of AT&T's looked great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12