Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ERRORThe requested URL could not be retrievedWhile trying to retrieve the URL: http://209.126.247.99/videos/8316/ur...--small.3gpThe following error ... Smartphone News forum

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Advertisement

ERRORThe requested URL could not be retrievedWhile trying to retrieve the URL: http://209.126.247.99/videos/8316/ur...--small.3gpThe following error was encountered: • The request or reply is too large. If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error. Your cache administrator is webmaster. Generated Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:37:24 GMT by Blackberry.Internet.Browsing.service (squid/2.5.STABLE11)
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just downloaded a 9.6MB video. I use my wifi setting for browser, chose to save file to videos. Downloaded and plays fine. Just a really small video not full screen at all, video is a little over 12 minutes. Will try others in a few.

brian_peterson no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Verizon Pearl 8130 with version Pearl 8130 4.3.0.97...

If I use the BlackBerry Browser I too get the "additional charges from your carrier may apply"... Then I click the red link "click here to continue"... All that does is bounce me back to the same message... I can click all day long and I will be stuck in an infinite loop.

If I use Opera Mini 4 I get two options. The first is to stream a file... But the link does not work... I can click all day long... But it won't take me anywhere...

If I try and download the file it will open of BlackBerry Browser for me to download the file... Of course if the file is over 5MB it will not download...

Very frustrating. Their web site says they only support the GSM Curve and the GSM Pearl... I don't really think the 8100 is that much different from the 8130... I guess the 8130 has a newer OS than them all... Oh well....

I wish I could get this to work. This Revision3 stuff is really cool...

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am running 4.2.2.169. I tried it a couple weeks ago and again this evening....with no luck. If I click on 'Stream', I get the message "A problem occured while trying to render the page." If I click on 'Download', I get an "HTTP Error 403: Forbidden".

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    im running 4.2.2. and alot of videos would not play. i just want 4.3!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm running 4.2.2.184 and it worked fine for me. I didn't play with it a lot but I downloaded and played a couple of the choices there and no problem. (Running on UMA.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    i have a 8300 curve on the att with 4.2.2.166 and i was not able to stream the video.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    i have a 8300 curve on the att with 4.2.2.166 and i was not able to stream the video.
    I'm T-Mobile. It may be your carrier - I don't know about AT&T. You might check with other AT&T curve owners or go back in this thread and see if AT&T owners are having trouble.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Too small! It would be great if they made it for bigger screens. I've had no probs playing the videos. Tmo 8320

rasan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

stream

i did send the video link to my blackberry 8100 but it wont play the video do i need to download something to be able to view it any way you can help thanks rasan

spdf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wasn't able to use the stream link, had no problems downloading though.

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    this site doesn't seem to be supported at all....still no fix for the stream link! has anyone gotten it to work?

i contacted rev3 with no response....lame....i was hoping they'd be more devoted to blackberry users if they were going to go this far to support video playback....

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    GOOD NEWS! I gave up hope too early!

A Rev3 rep just contacted me via email and told me that he is taking note the issue with the stream link....it hadn't been brought up to them yet.

He said he will keep me updated and that they will answer any questions/respond to any issues that we might have...hopefully it gets resolved soon because I love diggnation!

Also, for anyone that was having problems downloading before....(filesize too large blah blah blah) download the new Operamini beta 4.1 (www.operamini.com/beta)....for now it is working on my phone that previously gave me errors. The download is in progress....its kinda slow....but at least its moving! Hopefully it'll play once I have it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12