Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Actual video Revision3 shows will now be optimized for BlackBerry allowing users to directly access ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Revision3.com: free BlackBerry video streaming. (screenshots)

Advertisement

Actual video

Revision3 shows will now be optimized for BlackBerry allowing users to directly access any Revision3 program, including The Digg Reel, The GigaOM Show and XLR8R, by visiting http://m.revision3.com (BlackBerrry Browser).

Screen shot of: m.revision3.com

Actual video

Additional screen shots attached...
    Attached Images Attached Images

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    so it is only for OS 4.3 or above, right?

liquidsaiyan3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    penpower: I'm running 4.2 and I can play some videos fine.

As for my question...

I don't know if it's a configuration issue on my device or something with my service provider but ever since they launched the mobile version of Rev3 I've only been able to play the smaller videos, like the daily Tekzilla episodes.

I was just curious if anyone else was able to play one of the full length shows, like The Totally Rad Show that's on the front page. Every time I try I get a 403 error saying that I'm not authorized to view the page because the request is too large.

Any suggestions?

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    This is awesome, saves me some time from encoding Digg for users of my site.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    That looks cool. Now it looks like the videos just take up a small area of the screen or is it full screen.looks like it'll be fun to check out. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    No freaking way! Diggnation on my BB!? My life is near complete....(unless RIM decides to give us flash compatibility sometime in the next decade) lol

PIN/ID
    ASK!
    This sucks! I am running 4.3 and for some reason can't stream any of the videos!

In the BB browser...I can't see anything...when I click on 'play' it just reloads the exact same webpage....doesn't give me the choice to open/save anything

Sometimes I can get to the "additional charges from your carrier may apply" screen but if I click on that...it just reloads that webpage!

Lame!

I can further in Opera...I can click 'download' and get it to work but I can't 'stream' it.

Its bugging me that I cant figure out which settings in the BB browser are keeping me from playing the videos completely...and which Opera settings are keeping me from streaming...

Any ideas?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Sometimes I can get to the "additional charges from your carrier may apply" screen but if I click on that...it just reloads that webpage!
    You are clicking on "additional charges from your carrier may apply" as indicated above. You should click on the red text below it instead. If not can't help really. Anyone else on a 8130?

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    hey... that media player looks differet than the one i have... is it os 4.3? or may be curve? i have 8830

and are we suppose to click on "click here to continue"

i think my IT has a limit on big of a file i can download... i have been tryin but none of them seem to be loading... my browser bar keeps sayingg "requesting" and it times out..

freaking it policy..

PIN/ID
    ask
    I think the limit is around 4 or 5MB

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    I think the limit is around 4 or 5MB

hayden,

you will know about this... even when i try Tinytube... none of the videos work.. unless they are like 2-5 sec long... its kinda annoying... if the limit is 5mb that video should really be longer then 2-5 seconds...

what your thoughts? or would a different media player work?

tnx

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA
    hey... that media player looks differet than the one i have... is it os 4.3? or may be curve? i have 8830

looks like 4.3 or 4.5 media player

Quote Originally Posted by kentrg View Post
    looks like 4.3 or 4.5 media player

ya... it has the skip buttons... interesting...

PIN/ID
    ASK!
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    You are clicking on "additional charges from your carrier may apply" as indicated above. You should click on the red text below it instead. If not can't help really. Anyone else on a 8130?
    Haha for a second...I thought I made a completely idiotic mistake...but, no, I am clicking on the red text and it only reloads (refreshes) the exact same page!

Anyone else have this or am I just crazy?

Like I said...it works in Opera but not the BB browser.

Also, is the link to "stream" dead? Cause when I click on that it does nothing. I really want to be able to stream episodes of Diggnation because they are, on average 250mb and like others mentioned, my IT policy won't allow me to download them.

If anyone else can get these longer episodes of Rev3 shows to play....please let me know!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I am only getting the hour glass of death when I try to view a video. I am using OS4.2.0.64 (no choice, I'm afraid). I finally executed a BP after 22 spins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast