Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

it's cool but it's not for me still want the curve... Smartphone News forum

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

it's cool but it's not for me still want the curve

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I have decided to keep my Curve for sure and wait awhile about the 8120.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I was talking with TMO Retail store rep and he actually was trying to talk me into not getting the 8120 and keeping my Curve.. lol I thought that was kind of wierd, but he also said the Curve was better. But, he said depends on if you like watching you tube or not. I said, but won't the new 4.5 OS include video for the Curve and he said a BB rep told him that it might not be included in the new OS because then there would be no reason for people to upgrade to the 8800. Well, then I said you mean the new BB9000? He didn't even know what I was talking about. I told him to check out Pinstack and get educated.. He told me I should work for them..haha

I felt like I knew a ton more than he did, but only because of Pinstack. Goes to show you, if you want answers come here and not to the TMO stores.

Pinstack Rules!

japzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21957a6e

Smile

I just got mine yesterday. I really like it. The key/buttons are easier to press. Faster response. The sound quality is way too nice than the BB 8100 pearl. Better support for yahoomessenger and most of all for MSN messenger. The UMDA WIFI calling is very neat tried to turn off the GSM network and used the WIFI to call my brother and it worked and two weeks from now I will try to do it when I go to the Philippines, they said you wont be charge extra if your connected to a free wifi(but who knows i'll give it a shot).
    The layout for media is way better its like a lot interesting to play with Not to mention the Video camera with lights. Its a really big awesome switch from a regular pearl 8100 to 8120. Plus If you get the WIFI Hotspot at home they will instantly give you 20 dollars off(129.99 after rebate) Very awesome. Im so happy! The only thing i miss is my color track ball and free Benny Cheng's pacman. But evrything is still worth the switch

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I was talking with TMO Retail store rep and he actually was trying to talk me into not getting the 8120 and keeping my Curve.. lol I thought that was kind of wierd, but he also said the Curve was better. But, he said depends on if you like watching you tube or not. I said, but won't the new 4.5 OS include video for the Curve and he said a BB rep told him that it might not be included in the new OS because then there would be no reason for people to upgrade to the 8800. Well, then I said you mean the new BB9000? He didn't even know what I was talking about. I told him to check out Pinstack and get educated.. He told me I should work for them..haha

I felt like I knew a ton more than he did, but only because of Pinstack. Goes to show you, if you want answers come here and not to the TMO stores.

Pinstack Rules!
    you are just now figuring this out? haha i have known this for years thats why i always go look, research on my own, then buy.... or as my dad does it: Go to store, call me in store to get my opinion, and then make a decision.... haha. you should never trust anyone in carrier stores unless they have worked for that phone manufacturers company as an software programmer/engineer or they are BB reps.

moral of the story... go touch and play, but come here before you buy! it will save you the headache later!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123