Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I suppose some people would mistake anything for a weapon if they're ... Smartphone News forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Re: Report of gun turns out to be Blackberry

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I suppose some people would mistake anything for a weapon if they're looking out for one. Nowadays people are probably pretty paranoid about who's doin' what. My 8700 in its holster on my hip was way too small to be a Glock, but people used to tell me (no joke) that at first glance it looked like a gun on my hip. I agree it's a pretty big leap to make, but I guess it takes all kinds doesn't it?

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

Re: Report of gun turns out to be Blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I suppose some people would mistake anything for a weapon if they're looking out for one. Nowadays people are probably pretty paranoid about who's doin' what.
    I keep mine in the holster, tucked away in my pocket for that reason. ESPECIALLY in public areas i try to either keep it in my hands, and text rapidly, or keep it hidden. last thing i need it to get atacked and assumed for carrying a weapon around.. oh lord what's wrong with our country.

i suppose that new verizon Juke is a switchblade too?
    dj flyy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12