Raketu's new BlackBerry Application is entirely web-based and does not require consumers to download any ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Raketu Debuts Social Networking Integrated With VoIP for BlackBerry Users

Advertisement

Raketu's new BlackBerry Application is entirely web-based and does not require consumers to download any software. BlackBerry users can sign up and access the service via their BlackBerry web browser at http://BlackBerry.raketu.com.

Using Raketu's BlackBerry application, users can contribute blogs, bulletins, comments and interact in traditional social networking style or in real-time both inside and outside of the Raketu community. Raketu also provides the Raketu Media Drive, that allows users to store and share their user generated content -- pictures, videos, etc. Users can make the content private or public, and can share with other Raketu users, or outside the Raketu community.

[Read More]

AssassinCreed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246D499B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~think imma try this out

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Looks interesting but looks like another long-distance site, at least that seems to be their focus as it's the 1st thing u see.
    Second, after searching for some blogs of interest, a few results appear, which u click to the link to view it; however, after clicking the link, it requires javascript - once enabled, the link did not forward me to the blog I choose, just a blog entry screen to start a new one. This site was tested using my BlackBerry Curve 8330.

The site seems buggy and more focused on making a buck from VOIP and long-distance, SMS, etc.
    Thanks but no thanks.
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~