Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by GaryD Does anyone have the Beta version of the 7130 or Pearl ... Smartphone News forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by GaryD
    Does anyone have the Beta version of the 7130 or Pearl .JAD file that runs Quickplay Media and would they be willing to send me a copy (Please) at garyrds@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.
    I seriously doubt that any of the PinStackers that were lucky enough to be asked to be part of the Beta Testing team, would be willing to risk their reputation or future priviledges by doing what you ask. Additionally, I believe this is a registered Subscription service and as such, you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

LLPRODENT no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b2227d
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    I seriously doubt that any of the PinStackers that were lucky enough to be asked to be part of the Beta Testing team, would be willing to risk their reputation or future priviledges by doing what you ask. Additionally, I believe this is a registered Subscription service and as such, you wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Rcbjr.
    doubt it i wish i sa 1 person with it live and he wont give it up he signed a nda or somthing like that
    IF U JUS GOT A NEW SPRINT/NEXTEL
    ACCOUNT AND WANT A 25$$
    VISA PM ME OR PIN ME
    A.S.A.P SOON
    FOR REALZ

0siris no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I see your point and certainly agree. Sprint a vzw certainly are the leaders in streaming. However this is a 3rd party, non/carrier specific application. And sprint and vzw are anything but the leaders with regards to BB. But its anyones guess which carrier or if all pick this up. I'm sure its all hanging on the $$$!
    MobiTV is carrier-nonspecific also. I haven't looked for myself, though. Just took the work of another poster here that the web site seemed to be worded for carriers, not end-users. So if a carrier does have to activate something to enable this, we're back to my point about Sprint and Verizon.

bigzach79 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i downloaded it but its 7.95 a month-is it a good bargain?

KamiiBlack no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E0071F

Re: QuickPlayer for BlackBerry is ready for launch!

Where CAn I Get It From
    Black~n~Doin It

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12