Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~go 2 options should put u n browser options hit browser configuration then ... Smartphone News forum

come2heavy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204d0e10

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~go 2 options should put u n browser options hit browser configuration then scroll 2 emulation. Good luck!!

mhyland no está en línea Stack level 1
    8703e users: we are still tweaking this version of QuickPlayer and will have it out shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience. We should be able to update you on the timing of its availability tomorrow.

Mark
    On behalf of the QuickPlayer team

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks mark! So 8703e users should still hold a glimmer of hope it wil work for us??? Thanks for the update..we can't wait . Lesa

bready no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2446C5F4
    Had the same "device not supported" error, then I switched my emulation in browser config to Openwave gateway and it was able to download.

Quickplayer seems really cool. How does a channel play when you subscribe to it? Is it only a few minutes each cast? Or does it play constantly? It don't think its quite worth the 7.95 per month if you get little 5 minute podcasts on preset "channels."

BReady

tjones60 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B08D89

8703e User

mark- i anxiously await your telling us Quickplay will now work on our 8703e's (hopefully there is not any Verizon issues that will prevent it from working)

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is there a direct wap link for this?

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well downloaded it tried and purchased it, I'm gonna try it for a month to see if I like it. If not will cancel my subscription. I wish they had some feeds that lasted much longer 30 minutes and up!

svcrick no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it says the 7130e is supported does that mean my 7130g is out of luck? What's the diff?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    I think this seems to be a nice app. I'm still up in the air whether I'm going to blow $8 a month for it. If it allowed streaming audio, and there was an ability to download the feed/podcasts and store them on the Pearls memory card, I'd most certainly be in. I'd be happy with either one. It would be nice to d/l the content and listen to it when on a plane or somewhere else where I don't get coverage.
    Great app though. I think I might just take a plunge and give it a whirl!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

mhyland no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tjones60
    mark- i anxiously await your telling us Quickplay will now work on our 8703e's (hopefully there is not any Verizon issues that will prevent it from working)
    The 8703e version should go live in eary Jan--possibly next week but more than likely the week of the 2nd.

--mark

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Quickplay Launches! - Worldwide availability of QuickPlayer for BlackBerry!

Really disappointed in sound quality, plays too low for me especially the ABC News Audio channels. Well, I'll probably cancel my subscription. I like listening to the audio in my headset but it's just too low if you're anywhere with any noise you can barely hear it.

bsheek no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Quickplay Launches! - Worldwide availability of QuickPlayer for BlackBerry!

I downloaded it, but I get a "network busy" error when it tried to connect. I have with Cingualr and have the latest OS .69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123