Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by jbj9871 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~flipp96 change your blackberry emulation mode to openwave .then ... Smartphone News forum

FLIPP_96 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jbj9871
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~flipp96 change your blackberry emulation mode to openwave .then you will be able to download.
    Thanks...that did it.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~flipp96 change your blackberry emulation mode to openwave .then you will be able to download.
    Yep. Works here for me also using 4.2 on 8700g. thanks.

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    this seems like a well designed program im going to try it out a few days in the preview mode before i subcribe.but im glad its finally here ive been waiting on this for six months...

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c
    WOrks great for me on the cingular pearl...thanx hydn and suzzy pizzzle
    holla atcha boy

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5
    this seems like a well designed program im going to try it out a few days in the preview mode before i subcribe.but im glad its finally here ive been waiting on this for six months...
    The program does work great. I was a very happy user of the beta version (which obviously no longer works), but I'm not sure it's worth $7.95 a month.

There are two ways I can think of to get revenue from software like this (1) have people pay for it, (2) support it with ads. It seems like they're trying to do both, and I'm not sure that will work. I hope it does though -- it's a great program.

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster
    The program does work great. I was a very happy user of the beta version (which obviously no longer works), but I'm not sure it's worth $7.95 a month.

There are two ways I can think of to get revenue from software like this (1) have people pay for it, (2) support it with ads. It seems like they're trying to do both, and I'm not sure that will work. I hope it does though -- it's a great program.
    yes im debating cause i can all ready download small podcasts on my 8700c ..to bad it is not just ad based

sedmonds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FLIPP_96
    I tryed to download it but i got "Sorry your device is not supported for quickplayer application"
    I'm still getting this and I've tried the other browser emulations ? do you need a hard reset or anything special to reset this ?
    I have a 8703e sprint bb platform 2.2.0.166 and app 4.1.0.359

Steven

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm with steven I've tried different browsers and I'm getting same error message (I too have a 8703e. Their site says our phone is compatable?? What gives? Ill try going thru opera mini..let us know.. thanks

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    sweetness... thanks. I will give it a try.

tjones60 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B08D89

Can't get to download on my Verizon 8703e?

Quickplayer will not downlaod from my device via the link that was sent to me. Says my device not supported??:cry:

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tjones60
    Quickplayer will not downlaod from my device via the link that was sent to me. Says my device not supported??:cry:
    8703e's don't seem to be supported.

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Same problem as steven ( I also hav a 8703e) okay tried many browsers I also went to options and opened the emulation mode to open wav , it was blackberry before I changed it to openwav..does it sound like I changed it correctly and in the right place? Is there any more configuration I need to do? It still saying it won't work on my device! One last question. When I changed to openwav there was another option openwav gateway..I tried that as well..I figured why not,no luck with anything I've tried any suggestions? Thanks

Can anyone verify with the company 8703s are not supported ? You know that's really odd because anytime I've ever downloaded any thing that says its for the 8700 series it has alwways worked on my 8703. What a RIP!

So no one with a 8703e has been able to download it?? I'm feeling dizzy and getting a sick headache I'm going to go lay down..boo hoo..haha

come2heavy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204d0e10
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i dnld it work great but I need video dnld to quick play. Also I just cleared 400000 bytes off my phone memory 8100 BB

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    I cant get it to download on my Cingular 8700c v4.1.0.94 p 2.0.9.0

GaryD no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tryed to download it but i got "Sorry your device is not supported for quickplayer application". Also the fix looks like changing the emulation to openwave as suggested above will work but where do I do that on the system. I have the most up2date OS, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast