Three weeks ago we gave PinStackers access to the Quickplayer download site and info. As ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quickplay Launches! - Worldwide availability of QuickPlayer for BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Three weeks ago we gave PinStackers access to the Quickplayer download site and info. As of yesterday with the help of PinStacker's feedback... the rest of the world has now been informed of it's availability...

"Las Vegas (January 17, 2007) - Today, millions of BlackBerry users worldwide will be able to significantly improve their media content snacking experience with the availability of QuickPlay Media’s QuickPlayer for BlackBerry®. The QuickPlayer for BlackBerry is the first application to enable users to receive streaming audiocasts to their BlackBerry devices. Through QuickPlayer for BlackBerry, users will now have simple and easy access to business and finance updates, as well as premium news, entertainment, health and sports information. QuickPlayer for BlackBerry service users will be billed $7.95 (U.S. Dollars) per month on their credit card."

Read More | Original Thread

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Re: Quickplay Launches! - Worldwide availability of QuickPlayer for BlackBerry!

i heard about it from cp and ive been playing with it for about a week. its pretty cool i just dont like the buffering speeds. but its solid no bumps yet.
    Ladies and Gentleman we are floating in space....
    "God didn't do that, you did that you fat @#$%"

matty032 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400FFD36

Re: Quickplay Launches! - Worldwide availability of QuickPlayer for BlackBerry!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there anyway to play video on the 7100i? Without having to pay a monthly subscription?