Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I have loaded the app and set the preferences. If I try to go back ... Smartphone News forum

lodans no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have loaded the app and set the preferences. If I try to go back to them I get an "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException" and the app shuts down. I am running OS 4.5.037 on and ATT BES Curve 8310.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    looks like u guys fixed part of the problem...my preferences info is saving now...but my appointments with valid addresses don't show up yet...i'll try reinstalling and see if that works

edit: never mind....i was not looking at the right day. the appointments show up! now have to try to see if the alarm and other features work...
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 05-28-2008 at 12:05 PM.

Julian22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi Lodans,
    Please could you try changing the time zone, save it and then immediately correct the time zone back, and save again. We've found that with some people, who downloaded on Monday/Tuesday, we don't have the time zone correct in the database. To find time zone, select settings | Options | date and time. I apologize for this inconvenience. If this does not work we will investigate further.
    Best, Julian

Hi Jsaradhi, I've got my fingers crossed. From the logs we've had many "when to leave" screens launch today - too many to count. Best, Julian

lodans no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded it this morning. I tried what you said with the app running and with it shut down and I still have the same issue.

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is it actually possible to uninstall ProxPro? I installed it just to take a look, and decided I don't need it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

talentedj no está en línea Stack level 1

This app works great and good to have

I installed it last night after reading the post that the software bug was fixed when it wouldnt save an address. It didnt drain my battery at all and its been 24hrs. I work a 10a-7pm schedule and it takes me about 30 min to commute. This app worked flawless!!!! Ity began working about 9am and again at 6:45p in order for me to arrive back at home at 7:45p. It is something I definently will keep so I will know how to avoid traffic daily.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    Is it actually possible to uninstall ProxPro? I installed it just to take a look, and decided I don't need it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    yea...go to options->advanced options->applications->select PIMsync and click on menu and select delete!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian22 View Post
    Hi Jsaradhi, I've got my fingers crossed. From the logs we've had many "when to leave" screens launch today - too many to count. Best, Julian
    i have a question though...the traffic updates-are they only for big cities or do u support all cities?

ekim02@nyit.edu no está en línea Stack level 1

New to pinstack

Hey I guys, I'm new to this pinstak application and I was really interested in downloading the GPS program, but i don't see any threads that i'm supposed to click to dl the application. Can anyone help me?

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by ekim02@nyit.edu View Post
    Hey I guys, I'm new to this pinstak application and I was really interested in downloading the GPS program, but i don't see any threads that i'm supposed to click to dl the application. Can anyone help me?
    Hi ekim02 and welcome to PinStacks.
    Not sure what BB you have (not listed in your profile)
    But you can dl the OTA program here>>> http://wap.proxpro.com/prompt/ <<<
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Hi TalentedJ,
    Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you will keep Prompt and it worked "Flawlessly" for you. I think you will find it extremely accurate and convenient, certainly better than anything in the market today.
    Best wishes,

Julian Bourne
    CEO & Founder
    Proxpro Inc.

dbh1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Julian, sounds like a great application. I am currently using a tmobile 8320 with wifi, but don't have a real gps built-in. Will your application support cell-id or triangulation based locations? I know there is someone in the market also mapping wifi spots to add an additional datapoint. This would probably preclude the ability for it "ding" on a turn, but could still have a general idea of where I am and give me something halfway between printed directions / traffic updates and real GPS.

If not, I will check you out again whenever RIM comes out with an upgrade that I like.

Thank you!

correct me if i'm wrong julian...but i dont think you need a gps for this...u can type in ur work and home addresses and it still will work...i dont have my gpsr on now and it still works (i have a 8300 with att)!

Quote Originally Posted by dbh1 View Post
    Julian, sounds like a great application. I am currently using a tmobile 8320 with wifi, but don't have a real gps built-in. Will your application support cell-id or triangulation based locations? I know there is someone in the market also mapping wifi spots to add an additional datapoint. This would probably preclude the ability for it "ding" on a turn, but could still have a general idea of where I am and give me something halfway between printed directions / traffic updates and real GPS.

If not, I will check you out again whenever RIM comes out with an upgrade that I like.

Thank you!

why is it that the setup runs every time the bb is restarted? it shud be saving all my preferences...right?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast