Easily self-installed car mounts make the BlackBerry easier to use and access -- Dashboard NOT ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

ProClip Offers Custom-Designed Automotive Mounts for the BlackBerry 8800

Advertisement

Easily self-installed car mounts make the BlackBerry easier to use and access -- Dashboard NOT included.

With ProClip USA's new BlackBerry 8800 specific Holder, attached to the ProClip Vehicle Dashboard Mount, the phone is placed high up on the dashboard in an upright position. This placement provides for safer driving because the driver can more easily see the traffic and the Blackberry display at the same time. It also provides for better GPS and Cellular reception.

ProClip products are available for purchase on the Internet at www.proclipusa.com or by calling toll-free 800-296-3212, and through a number of wireless communication and car audio retail stores and outlets.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: ProClip Offers Custom-Designed Automotive Mounts for the BlackBerry 8800

As a car stereo installer I swear by these! 99% of them will mount solid with screws that are hidden BEHIND factory panels.
    They hold secure and when it's time to trade in the leased vehicle no holes and you can have it removed.
    I recommend a smaller custom car audio shop for installation. Some of the bigger chains will turn it down saying it.s not their product, blah blah blah. just find a good smaller custom car audio shop and your car will be in good hands!
    hope I helped
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

I had one for my ipaq way back when, they're pricey but definitely holds your device snug. Ironically my 8700g fits in the same holder as ipaq- so I'm still using it.

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

ProClips are awesome. I had a few over the years and think they are great... pricey like pequero said, but well worth every cent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

Dashboard not included???? Man they charge extra for everything these days!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by ffmike
    Dashboard not included???? Man they charge extra for everything these days!
    haha. Good eyes