BEAVERTON, OR Infinity Softworks, Inc. a leading provider of calculation software for mobile computers, announced ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

powerOne Now Available for BlackBerry

Advertisement

BEAVERTON, OR Infinity Softworks, Inc. a leading provider of calculation software for mobile computers, announced today the release of powerOne for BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM) (TSX: RIM). Designed for real estate, financial services and sales professionals, powerOne software performs what-if scenario analysis that can be instantly personalized and emailed right from the handset.

"The combination of calculation with result sharing is very powerful," said Elia Freedman, CEO of Infinity Softworks. "Now you can run a calculation and instantly send it to your clients and colleagues via your BlackBerry smartphone. There is no need to wait until you return to the office."

powerOne software's unique, easy-to-use template design helps answer what-if questions fast. Once answered, users can instantly send an email with embedded results. This quick-send feature makes an excellent calling card, quick quote, or personalized record. Analysis options include financial calculations such as Time Value of Money, amortizations, mortgages, and cash flows including NPV and IRR, unit and time conversions, and business calculations such as profit margin and percent change. Over 200 calculations are available.

"Finally, my favorite software on my favorite smartphone," said Alex Kolodesh, VP of Singer Properties in Ohio. "This ingenious program allows me to leverage the capacity of my phone by combining the analytical sophistication of expensive desktop financial software packages with the ease of use of a basic calculator. I use powerOne on a daily basis."

"We are pleased to welcome Infinity Softworks to the BlackBerry® ISV Alliance program," said Jeff McDowell, Vice President, Global Alliances at Research In Motion. "Having a powerful financial calculation at hand can be a great benefit for salespeople and other professionals in the financial services and real estate sectors, and it is now incredibly convenient for mobile professionals to carry that software with them on their BlackBerry smartphone."

Pricing and Availability
    powerOne is currently available for all BlackBerry smartphones running operating system version 4.1 or later. Models include the BlackBerry® Pearl™, BlackBerry® 8800, BlackBerry® Curve™, BlackBerry® 87xx series, BlackBerry® 71xx series, BlackBerry® 72xx series, and BlackBerry® 75xx series. Version 1 is US$49.95 and available now at http://www.infinitysw.com/blackberry.

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

Re: powerOne Now Available for BlackBerry

PowerOne is excellent software. I purchased it for my Sony Clié when I was working as a Realtor. Now that I'm in financial services, I've missed having it on my BlackBerry. Its not cheap, but I think its worth it to not also have to carry around a financial calculator.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Cool, I will pass this on to my friend who is a Realtor, now I might get her on a Blackberry.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Maybe I can afford this when I became a realtor lol

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

Well, Im a Realtor so I guess I will get it! Thanks for the info,Hayden.
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    Maybe I can afford this when I became a realtor lol
    Now that's just plain funny! Anyway, I will definitely recommend it to all my relator customers. I'm sure it will come in quite handy. Looks like a great app for those professionals that could benefit from having it on their Berry's.